• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90 + Cast] Tfs 1.2 (custom modifications) + Reward Chest

you need to add the store link/byte in protocolgamebase too, look for the changes required for supporting 10.8+

what cast you're using ? you can show me the modifications in the source to put the cast working ?

what cast you're using ? you can show me the modifications in the source to put the cast working ?
Using djarek's one it should be working just as you install it unless you want to use it on 10.8+ in that case check this thread, that question have been answered a couple of times

@Lundrial,
first, thank u for posting/share with community.
But this cast have problem with debugs randoms when the server is online for players, its not occur ever.
The debug error:
68747470733a2f2f692e6779617a6f2e636f6d2f64326631306331313232323138313933383139636436363132653166353238302e706e67

Someone can help the community, share with all.
Hugs!!

This is the second version of my custom sources, I spent all day trying to make djarek's cast system work on 10.90 and I finally did it

Using the latest tfs 1.2 sources as today: 14/12/15
Modifications:
See my other post
--How to use the reward chest--
Add this flag to the monster:
<flag rewardchest="1" />

You can also set a drop to be unique, that way only the person that did the most damage will get this item. example:

<item id="5903" chance="100000" uniquedrop="1" /><!-- ferumbras' hat -->

--How to use the cast system--
YOU NEED TO OPEN PORT 7173
!cast -password goes here- // Start cast if you leave it blank you will cast without password
!stopcast // stops casting your gameplay
to enter a player's cast you need to login without account name

Special thanks:
Tfs 1.2 Developers
@MatheusMkalo for the Reward Chest System
@zbizu for the GuildLeaders Channel script
@fish04k for the actionid 10 unmoveable function
@Printer for the 2 added functions
Djarek for the cast system

Link on Mega

I'm not sure if I'll be able to help you with all the bugs, I only did small tests and im pretty bad anyways, but I'll try

Hey man, FIRST TRANKS YOU SO MUCH, second, this have a modifications on github ?

about the sql error, you didn't execute the shema that contains the reward chest querys

@Nightimarez @Shasta @Mariuskens
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_rewards` (
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `sid` int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'any given range eg 0-100 will be reserved for reward containers and all > 100 will be then normal items inside the bag',
  `pid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `itemtype` smallint(6) NOT NULL,
  `count` smallint(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `attributes` blob NOT NULL,
  UNIQUE KEY `player_id_2` (`player_id`, `sid`),
  FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;

@Nightimarez @Shasta @Mariuskens
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_rewards` (
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `sid` int(11) NOT NULL COMMENT 'any given range eg 0-100 will be reserved for reward containers and all > 100 will be then normal items inside the bag',
  `pid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `itemtype` smallint(6) NOT NULL,
  `count` smallint(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `attributes` blob NOT NULL,
  UNIQUE KEY `player_id_2` (`player_id`, `sid`),
  FOREIGN KEY (`player_id`) REFERENCES `players`(`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE
) ENGINE=InnoDB;
Thank you!

How to delete my post? :D
Is ok. WebServ is noob for code... LocalHost/PhpMyAdmin add this code to base ;D THX BIG

Back