• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90 + Cast] Tfs 1.2 (custom modifications) + Reward Chest

error2.png

I had to delete rewardloot from creaturescripts for now.

you probably mixed the datapacks and forgot to add the rewardloot lib that contains those functions

oh nvm, are you sure you're using my sources? because those are coded in there

Last edited by a moderator:
only 10.82 items, I haven't looked for an items.otb 10.90 that's compatible with "official" one. mounts/outfits/protocol changes are there tho

you probably mixed the datapacks and forgot to add the rewardloot lib that contains those functions

oh nvm, are you sure you're using my sources? because those are coded in there

it's possible that i may have mixed it. have you tested killing monsters on your server?

curios. How cast system works?
I mean like, how others will see it?

no i mean, how they even open the window to see caster screen?

oh, well the caster need to type !cast *password if wanted*, and it will register him as an active caster, then the spectator have to login without account and put the password of the cast if it has one, if not just login with everything blank and it will show active casters and simply choose the one you want to spectate

weapon charges are bugged, for example try changing ice rapier charges from 1 to 5 and it will still be 1

(yes I did restart the server after make this changes)

I have an interesting bug...

When i loggin, i can play normally, but... if i logout, player never save and restart has "never logged in"

Any idea about this? :) Nice post dude.

hmm users that mixed the original datapack with theirs have been experiencing this, you might be able to fix it by executing shemas.sql in your database

I don't mix anything XD i just downloaded the datapack and one guy put TFs 10.90 for x64 and i put that exe on the carpet. That's the only thing that i did D:

Do you have the correct TFS in 64x?

sadly I'm not compiling it for people and I don't know if he made changes to the sources without an error I can't really track the issue

Back