• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.90] GlobalOT - FULL + NEW WWW + NEW LAYOUT + Krailos [TFS 1.2]

Great release ive fixed all errors, But....... but i cant login i can logon character list but cant enter the game with my character....

Sp0tl3ss, create again new base on phpmyadmin and import schemas when, u edit your config.lua and run again your TFS.

Awesome DataPack full real tibia data map and 90 percent of all 10.9x quest wow what a gift to community. I got missing npc from evolutions data pack just combine the npc data together into one data pack. Going to work on a sound mod engine to add all creature sounds, then a new sprite sheet. This is a data pack if you have a 10.xx server you only need to substitute the data pack. Don't change your source code use 1.2 TFS and Znote ACC account maker. Runs great can't say how great this is just try it. Love all the commits great job guys.

Guys, can you send here any tutorial how to make this in offline way from first step? Coz i haven't good enough internet to play in it online...

I am getting debug when logging? The server runs perfect, the page works when I put no password/accname it's ok, but when I try to log with an account the client debugs permanently, why?

my shop system is not working tried alot of things cant add anything to my shop.. and got this problem : error - mysql_real_qery, query: update players set cast = 0 where id = 7; message: unknown column 'cast' in 'field cast'

I've got this error while compiling on Linux, can anyone please bring me a feedback how to solve it, I've used Ubuntu 17.04

root@taquera-240:/home/kadko/Otxserver-New/data# ./tfs
The OTX Server Global - Version: (3.9 . DEV) - Codename: ( OpenTibia )
Compiled with: GNU C++ version 6.3.0 20170406
Compiled on Aug 19 2017 14:45:53 for platform x64

A server developed by Matt Gomez, Leandro Brewster, Erick Nunes, Joao Leonardo Pereira, Bruno Carvalho, Charles, OTX Contributors and The Forgotten Server Developers.
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: GitHub - mattyx14/otxserver: The OTX Server.

>> Loading config: config.lua
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 5.7.19
>> Running database manager
[Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: 24] cannot open data/migrations/24.lua: No such file or directory
> No tables were optimized.
>> Loading vocations
[Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found
> ERROR: Unable to load vocations!
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

If anyone is using this as a base, what bugs have you found? Is it a solid base or is it way to much work?

Thanks beforehand!

If anyone is using this as a base, what bugs have you found? Is it a solid base or is it way to much work?

Thanks beforehand!
This is not solid base for sure.

Server is running, site is working, but when I try to log in client crashes, don't know why. I can't see character list, just before it appears client crashes. I'm out of ideas. Can someone help me with this?

How do you start the server? U know before in old server you open a cdm command to open the serv now how you do it??/

I had default server running and then I copied data from this pack and server starts fine(with houses errors but still) but then when I try to move items or use lader I'm getting the following error:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/other/teleport.lua:eek:nUse
data/actions/scripts/other/teleport.lua:3: attempt to call global 'isInArray' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'isInArray'
data/actions/scripts/other/teleport.lua:3: in function <data/actions/scripts/other/teleport.lua:2>

isInArray seems to be causing all the errors here so does anyone know how to fix it?

Back