• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

code is old, when I say old I mean that new tfs got some structural changes and maybe its not going to work just by c/p, anyways this cast system is the djarek's one and its deprecated (not working correctly)
What kind of bugs it generate when you say its "not working correctly"?
I've opened it on the project, searched on all source files for the cast functions and it looks like its not too hard to implement, I think it's about 3 functions in 3 files that has to be add, am I right?
Do you have a newer cast system or can recommend me a newer one that is not deprecated? Then I can try to reproduce it in my TFS.

Anyway, gonna try and then come back to give feedback.

As I've said in this post and to everyone that pms me about this distro: shouldn't be used. This distro is around 2 years behind the main branch and contains a lot of bugs (some gamebreaking stuff like items dessapearing, crashes from the cast system since it was not made to work on this version and I just modified it a little, etc) I modified these sources as an experiment and almost all implementations I made are easy to do/have been remade and improved. Thus I repeat: You should NOT use this sources as the base for your otserver, use the main branch and modify it yourself.

Back