• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.95 + Cast] [TFS 1.2] Custom modifications V2

Lundrial

lundrial:getTitle()
Reaction score
READ THE ENTIRE POST, DONT CLICK DOWNLOAD BEFORE READING IT.

Since my distribution is a meme now and has a lot of clones and I'm working on a custom project, I decided to release my shitty engine, here's the list of features so far:

Code:
- Djarek's Cast System (I have a version without it if you think it is unstable or something)
- The engine will now save the game when shutting down.
- Store inbox (You can't put items inside it.)
- Store ingame (It actually sends the items to the player's Store Inbox)
- Boss reward chest
- Global Depot (The 17 chests, duh)
- Equip hotkey (I has a small cooldown to prevent spam and works with activated rings.)
- New spawn system (Monsters show an animation and will spawn even if there are players in range, but you can still block monsters from spawning, you have to do this yourself tho.)
- New Outfits
- New Mounts
- Items.otb 10.94 Compatible with the official otb (It's still unofficial I can't assure you it won't fuck your map in the future.)
- Optional Player Walkthrough (You can disable the player walkthough in config.lua)
- Advanced Securemode (It also disables spell damage instead of only right clicks) -- Configurable in global.lua
- Party Protection (You can't damage party members) -- Configurable in global.lua.
- Action id to make items not moveable -- Configurable in global.lua
- Fixed stackable items.
- Guild leaders channel

To Do list:

Code:
Critical Hits / Health point leech / Mana points leech.
Make the unjustificated kills windows work properly.

How to block a monster's spawn?
Code:
Add the flag:
<flag isblockable="1" />

How to use the reward chest?

Code:
Add the flag:
<flag rewardboss="1" />

To make a loot unique and awarded to the highest scoring player:
<item id="5903" chance="100000" unique="1"/><!-- ferumbras' hat -->

How to cast?

Code:
!cast -- Starts casting without password.
!cast passwordgoeshere -- Start casting setting a password.
!stopcast

How does someone join?
Code:
- If the cast has no password then just login without account or password.
- If the cast has a password, login without account and put the cast password when login.

Store changes:
Code:
Since a lot of people used slavi dodo's module store I need to clarify that I made some changes:
- If your offer is an item, It has to be NON STACKABLE. you have to use the "GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_ITEM" type and the item will be sent straight to your inbox.

Example:
{name = "Sword", thingId = 2376, count = 3, type = GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_ITEM, price = 150, icons = {"Product_CC.png"}, description = "3 SWORDS MAN!"},

- If your offer is an stackable item, like potions runes, money etc. then you have to use the "GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_STACKABLE" type, it will send you a parcel with the count and name of the item and the product will come inside that.

Example:
{name = "Crystal Coin", thingId = 2160, count = 200, type = GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_STACKABLE, price = 150, icons = {"Product_CC.png"}, description = "200 CRYSTAL COINS BRUH!"},

The rest of the store works the same and you can read the readme file to learn how to add offers and stuff to the store.

Known Bugs:
Code:
If the player has no cap for the items that will be sent from the store, the store will add as much items as the player can carry which means if he buys 100 pots and he can only carry 85, only 85 potions will be sent. It can be easily fixed adding a condition on init.lua tho im just lazy

NOTE 1: I ADDED SOME TABLES AND COLUMNS FOR SOME SYSTEMS TO WORK, YOU NEED TO USE THE SCHEMA.SQL FILE PROVIDED. (unless you know how to add them yourself.)

NOTE 2: IF YOU'RE MERGING THIS TO YOUR DATAPACK, I SUGGEST YOU CHECK FILES WITH WINMERGE, IM NOT HELPING YOU FIX ERRORS YOU MIGHT GET WHEN MIXING DATAPACKS.

NOTE 3: I WONT COMPILE THIS FOR YOU, I CONSIDER COMPILING BASIC KNOWLEDGE, YOU HAVE TO COMPILE IT YOURSELF.

Some Pictures:

The store in action
ddbfa1e5cd0b4cd8ad8846f204c33fc8.png

7792b0adce014084887d9b8b49e5aae0.png

4fece325d33349b7b114b95b8143f00a.png

Cast System in action
e504888de5e943189b162d49c8482af3.png

Global depot in action
777b795cf2df4f889718a6a31726346b.png

New Outfits/Mounts in action

8f21f4eca3fe4838aa9bd633521addbf.png

Special Thanks:

Tfs development team
MatheusMkalo
Slavi Dodo
alissonfgp
Socket2810
Djarek

Download Link

Attachments

• Tfs Custom Modifications V2 + Cast.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,106 · VirusTotal
could you specifit where is the code of store inbox?

the weight of the store inbox affect the player, or it won't take any weight? :rolleyes:
no, the store inbox has now weight since you have to add the weight in items.xml
if you put it like this
Code:
  <item id="26052" article="your" name="store inbox">
     <attribute key="containerSize" value="20" />
   </item>
It has no weight.

no, the store inbox has now weight since you have to add the weight in items.xml
if you put it like this
Code:
  <item id="26052" article="your" name="store inbox">
     <attribute key="containerSize" value="20" />
   </item>
It has no weight.
Hmm, I did try use it, then the store inbox have weight, if I move my bp to my store inbox my cap still the same, if I drop my bp on the ground my cap will decrease, and if I pickup my bp to the store inbox my cap will be the same when my bp are in the backpack slot

the weight of the store inbox affect the player, or it won't take any weight? :rolleyes:
The items inside it will affect the player as it should.

oh, that's what you meant, yeah, it counts as a container so items inside it have cap
you could add an event that removes the capacity attribute when it goes into the inbox and re applies it when it goes out of it, not a hard thing to do.

The items inside it will affect the player as it should.
sure, I guess because of it that cipsoft make these new items with no weight.
oh, that's what you meant, yeah, it counts as a container so items inside it have cap
you could add an event that removes the capacity attribute when it goes into the inbox and re applies it when it goes out of it, not a hard thing to do.
yes, just remove the attributes and it not will have weight, I just ask about it if the player want to use it to carry another things o_O

Read it again, try to comprehend what I wrote.
ahhhhhhhhhh, I understand what you said, but why use event if the items from store have no weight ?
well, to make it with anothers items that have weight can be used some event to remove and add weight

how i can configure it for ot folder ?

-- Store Config
storeImagesUrl = "http://link/to/store"
storeCoinPacket = 25

As the creator of the store system told me:

The client loads image as following : storeCoinUrl/64/image.png

Btw: I have around 70% of the critical/leech system and I added a condition on the ingame store to account cap, once I finish and get the unjustificated kills window on the client to work properly I should Update this distribution.

I Added crit/leech support here

2d129483711747a9a1902df5eb3952e2.png

079ae078bd6f463191e6ecc72134a674.png

I can't update the main post so here it is,
attributes in items.xml:

Code:
<attribute key="skillcriticalchance" value="value" />
<attribute key="skillcriticaldamage" value="value" />
<attribute key="skilllifechance" value="value" />
<attribute key="skilllifeamount" value="value" />
<attribute key="skillmanachance" value="value" />
<attribute key="skillmanaamount" value="value" />

You need have the item in movements.xml with a Equip/DeEquip event in order to add stats

I forgot to mention, I added new columns to the players table in order to store the critical/leech system properly, check the schema.sql file and read the players table to see which tabled I added so you can add them to your server if you plan on using this crit/leech system

As the creator of the store system told me:

The client loads image as following : storeCoinUrl/64/image.png

I am sorry, but this doesn't work to me.

I have in config.lua: storeImagesUrl = "http://website.com/store"
and then in gamestore.lua for example: {name = "Crystal Coin", thingId = 2160, count = 200, type = GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_STACKABLE, price = 150, icons = {"2160.png"}, description = "Become rich!"},
I created a file called store in /www/store/32 and another 64, added to both a file called '2160.png', somehow it doesn't work.

I am sorry, but this doesn't work to me.

I have in config.lua: storeImagesUrl = "http://website.com/store"
and then in gamestore.lua for example: {name = "Crystal Coin", thingId = 2160, count = 200, type = GameStore.OfferTypes.OFFER_TYPE_STACKABLE, price = 150, icons = {"2160.png"}, description = "Become rich!"},
I created a file called store in /www/store/32 and another 64, added to both a file called '2160.png', somehow it doesn't work.
it's working fine for me, perhaps @Slavi Dodo can help you and post the solution here so other people can read it.

Did you do the way I have said above? If so, then it should work. Does it require any kind of 'refresh' or 'restart'? I tried reloading modules and such, but no affects.

Back