• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.98] CipSoft Original Map (converted from 7.7)

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
The map contains all movable items (except for items thrown by players), trash, containers and writables. Most of which doesn't exist in open tibia real maps.
Missing tile usually means that tile / thing has a use / action in real tibia such as being a pick tile or a lever.

What I did was basically convert the original .sec files to .otbm and updated it to 10.98. Sadly this means all mountains ID 919 is gone but I'm sure it can be fixed somehow.

If you want all the original files you can download them here.

Enjoy

If you find anything missing post and I will fix it right away.

Attachments

Would be nice to have real spawn file and also house information.

you forgot to convert all the items/objects in correct order, this is not something that you want to deal with manually in the map editor

signs and text also has \n instead of a newline
For me the only thing missing is ID 919 (mountain). This is mostly used for copying the "real stuff" over to your open tibia real map to make it 100% correct.

For example:
Original:
H3nNKNr.png

My OT:
JwMQbqS.png

ORTS:
hSSy8Kf.png

It's a screenshot from my map so it does have some custom things but you get the point.

all that thrash on the floor at the first photo is not "original cip map", old cip mapping was awkward and that trash is cus of the map was running and it saves 32x32 and only clean if there is no one around, there must be places with no trash on the floor (or im just writing bullsh*t?)

all that thrash on the floor at the first photo is not "original cip map", old cip mapping was awkward and that trash is cus of the map was running and it saves 32x32 and only clean if there is no one around, there must be places with no trash on the floor (or im just writing bullsh*t?)
its because all ots are trash and this was actionally released by cipsoft and not hacker

It's the original map and that is how it was designed. (With the trash).
Cip files:
DcdDF2v.png

welp thats nice to know, that trash is more like -human and monsters were here somehow-

welp thats nice to know, that trash is more like -human and monsters were here somehow-
In my opinion it adds another dimension of detail to the world by making the world feel more alive rather than just a themepark with mountains, caves, buildings and monsters.

Could you share the code to convert .sec file?

The reason they are like that is because CipSoft made them so, I'm not gonna change anything. Take it or leave it.

no lol they did not, its because you are too lazy to fix it, ye i rather leave it.
hopefully someone with brain will be able to fix it, gl :)

launch the real thing and compare how it is ingame instead of posting random pictures from a broken map editor

Back