• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

I added him on skype, he accepted me. I wanted to know some information before I decided if I was going to buy his service.

Then he asked: Are you going to buy?

I was away from the computer for a while because I had to go and eat. So I couldnt answer him. When I came back, he had removed me on skype.

hfwgzd.jpg
omhaql.jpg

This service doesnt seem serious, and I would never buy this.

As a buyer, you shoudlnt be "threaten" like this. Not recommended.

I was away from the computer for a while because I had to go and eat. So I couldnt answer him. When I came back, he had removed me on skype.
I'm not surprised.
I often removes callers after talking because I don't want to clutter my contact list.

Hello im looking to get a free hosting service for my server Centera Evolution (i did not create any of this map/server) ill also plan on making no money on it since all donation items are free in-game if this is possible please send me a message. Also ive ran it through my pc for a couple days and have reached a record of 16 players online. Have had a few crashes but can easily be fixed.

Please open a support ticket by emailing support/at/dondaniello.com to receive a free server.

Is that basic service with 2 GB RAM enough for 100 players in a small map?.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hey Don Daniello, me and a buddy just purchased your hosting service... hopefully it works out well! :D

Still awaiting the confirmation email/email that it said would send (10 hours now...) :/

Last edited:
How to use ?
After you order and pay for the server, you will receiver an email with access details in max 24 hours.

It's been a day now.. almost 30~ hours... still no response.. I hope this isn't costing me anything till I actually get the server...

It's been a day now.. almost 30~ hours... still no response.. I hope this isn't costing me anything till I actually get the server...

He's on a trip. I doubt he will make you pay for unused days.

Edit: He seems to be online at the moment. Have you tried sending him a PM?

Last edited:
Woot! I got it and he said I didn't have to pay for those 2 days! :D Thank you Don Daniello! :)

Very professional and well made hosting system for OTS, they took the time to make something good and not offering some random shit to get money and they also have a very good costumer support, I'm totally satisfied.

Recomended 100%

i need 1 for free guys cuz i dont have credit card or paypal account offfff :S

Soon Premium Service will be merged with Standard Service.
There will be SSD disks and DDoS protection for the smallest price of Standard Service!

Don, how much is the internet connection and where is the servers hosted?

Internet connection available is 200/200 mbit. DDoS protection will be over 10 Gbps at the router's level. Server are located in Europe (different locations).

Wow, sounds really great. can we start live chat?

I would like to receive support since i receive the emails after the payment but for some reason space
Username:
Password:

Are totally Empty there is nothing there :/

It's DDG Hosting having issues? By The way Ticket answers should be more quickly.. u_u

Fix the problem with username and password on email, I don't wanna waste a day of my dedicated and now i am stuked since i dont have THE USERNAME AND THE PASSWORD -.- ... I am upset

Last edited:
Hello ChickenRobot,
You received a message 3 minutes after you opened the ticket that you will get server details very soon. Then you wrote again after 2 minutes, 5 minutes and 12 minutes. We are unable to offer quicker support service for you.
You should receive a new email with proper username and passwords right now.

@Printer
We are no longer offering live chat unfortunately.

Okay, is OTS Hosting Service vps or dedicate servers?

Ok daniello now i got access to a different server.. and everything it's good :) Can you give me some help via skype? I need to compile version for linux hehe

Back