• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster OTS Hosting Service 2023 w/DDoS Protection

It comes with full explanation how to connect and run the TFS server and we provide full support to the point when you know how to start/stop the TFS, upload your datapack and operate your server. There is nothing to worry about!

I really recommend this hosting service. No lag and very nice support, if you are thinking on renting this hosting service or not, dont continue thinking on it, rent it!

not recommneded really really bad support and a terrible instructions not worth the money

Support is not available 24/7, we do our best to reply in timely manner. Your problem has been solved and you received a free 1 day of service.
Keep in mind that spamming all over the forum just because the support did not reply to you for 30 minutes is not appropriate. Spamming/trolling is still against the rules here.

I'll be ordering this in a few days as long as I can host my website/phpbb forum along with my server on the otserv package. Really reasonable price.

~edit: Seen that the webserver is included in the main post, you'll have my business soon.

not recommneded really really bad support and a terrible instructions not worth the money
The support consists of Open Tibia and especially TFS experienced people.
Of course you cannot always expect a fast answer, but be sure they will do the best to help you.
Additionaly i would like to add that you should be happy that this service offers OT/TFS support since all regular hosting companies are not specialized on OT usage and wont help you out at all!
The pricing of DDG is also more than fair considering the support, DDOS protection, flexibility and ease of use which leads to my next contradiction with your opinion: The instructions are keept simple and easy. I had no problem at all following them so i wonder if you are acctually understand the english language properly since that is the inly thing i can think of that prevents you from using your server properly.

Kind Regards,
Damon

guys help me when i add domain it tell me to
DNS configuration is wrong! Before you add your domain, please set its DNS servers to:
  • dns1.stabletransit.com
  • dns2.stabletransit.com

The support consists of Open Tibia and especially TFS experienced people.
Of course you cannot always expect a fast answer, but be sure they will do the best to help you.
Additionaly i would like to add that you should be happy that this service offers OT/TFS support since all regular hosting companies are not specialized on OT usage and wont help you out at all!
The pricing of DDG is also more than fair considering the support, DDOS protection, flexibility and ease of use which leads to my next contradiction with your opinion: The instructions are keept simple and easy. I had no problem at all following them so i wonder if you are acctually understand the english language properly since that is the inly thing i can think of that prevents you from using your server properly.

Kind Regards,
Damon
it's okay now,he made a mistake while installing my server,and he fixed it,so its ok now

@Imfreezing lear2read: it was a bug in upstream version of Ansible, none of us made any mistake, we don't install the servers manually...

Don, what version of Ubuntu are the servers running? I plan to install
  • Postgres 9.1
  • Redis 2.6
  • Ruby 1.9.3
For Discourse , do you expect any problems? I realize this will void support, however if I have something go horribly wrong can I receive a fresh install of Ubuntu?

Of course, you can reinstall your server anytime. We provide Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty). There should be no problem with those, Ubuntu has newest versions of that software or you can use PPA.

I always liked the services ddg. Now with this site spigu.net, it got really bad .. hated that platform .. very slow and horrible.

I had a plan quarterly with discount .. now the price is much more expensive and i need to pay every month? and our old agreement? what i do now?

You don't need to pay every month, you can add points for the whole year and not worry about any payments until you have points to cover your server.
As you see we don't offer discounts anymore for 3 months terms. However we added 1-day term and 7-days terms.
Our new site and service is much more stable than the previous one and we are confident it does a better job. If you don't like it you can give us some details why but just saying "it's horrible" is not going to change anything. It works well for most of our users.

I have a question. So if I have website ready and good to go, and I order the server, Can I get my website online too with the same order?
Do I get to choose server name and IP in the Phpmyadmin thing too?
Sorry for newbie questions. Gotta start somewhere :)

Back