• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

2 maps in one

Shantyzz

Reaction score
So i got 2 maps someone know how to put 2 maps on 1 map? i mean i got 2obtm files i want to make 1 with them !

@Up, true, but only with simones map editor ;]

If you use rme then use my solution.

True, that would work, but a better solution would be...

Select the specific titles you want in your map (go to the highest floor in your map) and hold in your left button on your mouse, and select all titles you wish to import, then right-click on the selected titles and choose "copy". Now, in your other map, right-click and choose "Paste" and the titles will be pasted there.

Nikkster , your way doesnt work for me i hold lef buttom of mouse then i try to select all the titles i want but i cant select more then one titles in click or how you say it :/

Nikkster , your way doesnt work for me i hold lef buttom of mouse then i try to select all the titles i want but i cant select more then one titles in click or how you say it :/

I just tryed too it dosent work! :/ im trying to move a rlly good city that i just created to make it VIP but i just cant!

in RME, unselect all tiles. Then, drag the mouse over the area you want. Now ctrl+c, then go to your other map and ctrl+v.

Back