• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster Monsterpack, spellpack and creaturescriptspack for Tibia 10.7(TFS 1.1) based on Real Tibia

Moj mistrz

Monster Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, today I'll present you my 4 months work. It will be monsterpack based on newest client with almost all monsters. [FIRST READ, THEN DOWNLOAD]

What does it contain?

• Over 900 monsters - including Gaz'Haragoth, Mawhawk, Shlorg, Zavarash and other new bosses with correct statistics - speed, loot, hp, exp, attacks, abilites, etc. !!Most of the creatures have now fixed defense and armor based on tibia-stats!!;
  • Few custom monsters made by me(you can delete them if you want or not use them at all);
  • More than 400 custom spells - first 50 were not originally made by me, but most of them were edited by me);
  • 23 creaturescripts - just to name a few (Weakened Shlorg's teleportation ability, Gaz'haragoth's heal, Omrafir's exploding, Zavarash's permanent invisible etc.);
I aware you that some of the scripts might be noob made(I'm not even a scripter, but I'm trying).

So here we go:
  • delete or copy somewhere your all monsters from '..\data\monster'(for a backup purposes) and replace with this.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/fo47xd3foz2pj7w/monster.rar
  • in '..\spells\scripts' paste this and rename folder to 'monster'.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/ut8bhqq9grktg2a/monster+spells.rar
  • in spells.xml paste this.
Code:
http://pastebin.com/08RdhRqd
  • to '..\data\creaturescripts\scripts\others' add this.
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/j84i86ienmpio4o/creaturescripts.rar
  • to creaturescripts.xml add this.
Code:
  <event type="death" name="WhiteDeerDeath" script="others/whitedeer.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="WhiteDeerScoutsDeath" script="others/whitedeer_scouts.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="GazharagothHeal" script="others/gaz'haragoth_heal.lua" />
   <event type="preparedeath" name="MonsterHeal" script="others/monster_heal.lua" />
   <event type="preparedeath" name="MonsterHeal2" script="others/monster_heal2.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="NorthernPike" script="others/northern pike.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="OmrafirExplode" script="others/omrafir explode.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="ShlorgTp" script="others/shlorg tp.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="ThePaleCountTp" script="others/the pale count tp.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="WelterEgg" script="others/welter egg.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="Wyda" script="others/wyda.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="ZavarashHide" script="others/zavarash hide.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="RagingMage" script="others/raging mage.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="RagingMage2" script="others/raging mage2.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="Yielothax" script="others/yielothax.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="GreaterMinion" script="others/greater_minion.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="SuperiorMinion" script="others/superior_minion.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="NecromanticMinion" script="others/necromantic_minion.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="ShargonGrowthCheck" script="others/shargon growth check.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="TheRavagerHeal" script="others/the ravager heal.lua" />
   <event type="think" name="CanopicJar" script="others/canopic jar.lua" />
   <event type="death" name="GloothHorror" script="others/glooth horror.lua" />

That would be all you need to do.
Now I would like to thank for help andu, Syryniss, Printer, Shadowsong, Ninja, Xagul and WibbenZ.(order of apperance is random).

Any problems or errors post here.

Hope you enjoy your new and the most accurate monster pack ever made.

COPYING THIS THREAD TO OTHER FORUMS IS FORBIDDEN WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!
MOST OF THE CREDITS GO TO ME! SELLING NOT ALLOWED!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thank you so much :) i think much people will appreciate it Including me.
Good Job!
Just one thing upload the monster.rar to another site because speedyshare sucs :)

Sorry for the delay, but I was quite busy. Monsterpack have been re-uploaded.

About monsterpack:
Monsters don't have 100% haste fixed due to differences between min. and max. values. I mean not every monsters that uses haste have static haste, but dynamic haste.

For example a Spidris have dynamic haste starting at min. speed - 700 and max. speed - 1800~;
Another example is Hand of Cursed Fate, it has static haste at - 980 speed.
I would have to make a special haste script for many monsters to fix it. I decided to put max. values as correct ones, hope you get me and you will not be dissapointed.

Monsterpack also includes all boss monsters - All Azerus' incarnations, all Devovorga incarnations etc. etc.
Have fun!

About monsterpack:
Monsters don't have 100% haste fixed due to differences between min. and max. values. I mean not every monsters that uses haste have static haste, but dynamic haste.

For example a Spidris have dynamic haste starting at min. speed - 700 and max. speed - 1800~;
I would have to make a special haste script for many monsters to fix it. I decided to put max. values as correct ones, hope you get me and you will not be dissapointed.

Monsterpack also includes all boss monsters - All Azerus' incarnations, all Devovorga incarnations etc. etc.
Have fun!
Awsome than

About monsterpack:

Have fun!
AWSOME!!!!

creaturescripts\scripts\nomad.lua

that file is missing.

gaz'haragoth is fully working ?
Yes it is. It's trying to heal when hp lower than 12.5% and have 7 seconds to do it. Same with Gaz'Haragoth ultimate death spell, it have low chance to cast it, but it kills everything with that, but no monsters, only players. Of course it has cooldown and texts just like real tibia. Test it and check it out by yourself.
creaturescripts\scripts\nomad.lua

that file is missing.
Gonna check that.

#edit
Okay, its fixed, download again scripts.rar and it should be there. ;)

Last edited:
Demon crash my server, don't know when exactly but I feel like it's when they summon elemental. Anyone noticed?

Nop, I thought it was that, thanks for confirming.

Nop, I thought it was that, thanks for confirming.
That's 'demon summon.lua' spell for TFS 1.0:
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_NONE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_FIREATTACK)

local maxsummons = 1

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    local summoncount = getCreatureSummons(cid)
    if #summoncount < 1 then
            mid = doSummonCreature("Fire Elemental", getCreaturePosition(cid))
                if mid == false then
                return false
            end
            doConvinceCreature(cid, mid)

end
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end
Change this:
Code:
mid = doSummonCreature("Fire Elemental", getCreaturePosition(cid))
to this
Code:
mid = doSummonCreature(cid, "Fire Elemental", getCreaturePosition(cid))
It's not tested.

Not sure if it is a problem on my end. The Welter seems to crash server sometimes. TFS 1.0

Last edited:
Not sure if it is a problem on my end. The Welter seems to crash server sometimes. TFS 1.0

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/88j2s/welter-spells.rar
Repack and paste to ...data\spells\scripts\monster
If this wont work then I don't know whats the problem XD.

Back