• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

36th's pit...

Yet another duel...
2014_01_29_xxx2.png

Last edited:
i have to ask, is this playable for you or is this edited? with all the lightning effects and spells, fogs and so on, does it look like that ingame? :eek:

Like I said it before. Those are "fakes" which is old term from tibia.pl's forum and stands for fake images. I'm making these in GIMP.
Here's example: https://i.imgur.com/hSurGYG.gifv
I think some of the effects could be ported into Tibia after getting rid of transparent borders. But im not sure about shadows, character's gesture etc.

I'm cleaning mess in my folders and I did find something from long time, that still looks pretty decent to present here. I've merged all pics into one, replace polish text with english on few of the last pics, add frames and numbers. Enjoy. Or not...

Original release date: 5-Oct-2008
It's some sort of standalone duel scene between two characters form my other old unfinished story called Haze of Angels. It's was basically ripoff of D.Gray-Man...
2016version.png

Last edited:
Shit, I haven't seen this stuff for ages. Great work dude.

Actually, this could be done and playable, but I think this needs to be a single player game. Here's a cool idea: Rather than messing with OpenTibia, I'd take (for example) Unity and use sprites in a top down isometric 3d enviroment. You can even model walls and architecture (which are rather simple in Tibia) and use sprites for everything else - possibilities are endless. Most core mechanics already exist and they just would need to be emulated. Of course lots and lots of sprites and animations would need to be done but you can always start small: with just one outfit and a few monsters for example.

I don't know how much sense it makes but in theory, this could work.

I have been playing around a bit with unity and i actually must agree with @messenoire , this could be possible! with a ton of work.
this is not an easy thing to do, but it would be awesome if someone did ;)

Back