• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

4 Swords Quest...

RoyalDoggo

Reaction score
Dunno if anyone completed yet...
Hard solo quest but lots of fun!

Hint for people that do it... You dont need 4 people. If you do start quest with 4 people you want to be the first to the end... this is what the room after first stage says.

02:03 You see a sign
You read: Here's the way the teleporter works:
The first person to enter is taken to the reward room. The next three are taken to the temple. Claim your prize quickly!.

Then you are off to the Cyntara castle which is where the prize is... which is not a chest... its loot from Cyntara King and Cyntara Queen!

4swords.jpg

Huh strange..
Right after the update I started doing the quest, I was the only one to survive from my team to the TP. Although when I entered the tp after that room I got tp'd back to cyntara tp room..

Dunno if anyone completed yet...
Hard solo quest but lots of fun!

Hint for people that do it... You dont need 4 people. If you do start quest with 4 people you want to be the first to the end... this is what the room after first stage says.

02:03 You see a sign
You read: Here's the way the teleporter works:
The first person to enter is taken to the reward room. The next three are taken to the temple. Claim your prize quickly!.

Then you are off to the Cyntara castle which is where the prize is... which is not a chest... its loot from Cyntara King and Cyntara Queen!

4swords.jpg

As you can see you have to be the first through the tp in the room with 4 tps... then once you step on the special square... that is if you were the first one through the tp then go back to 4 swords quest room and go on that tp north of the lever

My guess pira... is when i did it, me and oif did it. That probably means that when i entered the tp it counted 1, then the next 3 people to go in tp will get back tp'ed back to cyntara tp zone... so you must have went there after someone had jsut completed it.

I did it again and this was loot of the king and queen!

14:55 Loot of the king of cyntara: a crown armor, the Cyntara King's Blue Amulet.
14:54 Loot of the cyntara queen: the Cyntara Queen's Green Amulet.

14:58 You see the Cyntara Queen's Green Amulet that has 25 charges left. It weighs 7.60 oz.
14:58 You see the Cyntara King's Blue Amulet that has 35 charges left. It weighs 7.60 oz.

Congratulations Doggo, this plays into my bigger scheme of things.. ;)

Red

hmmm.... now you got me wondering! Me and ves are working hard to figure out how to get all the marathon man stuff. Everything is easy to figure out except that red dragon claw haha.

Also @Red, great job with the update! You brought alot of new stuff for all players. Adding more things to lvl on as high level takes the boringness out of it thank god! Also lots to do and quests to complete haha. My only comment would be some bosses dont seem to have a point such as She-Devil the Medusa boss. It hits like 10-15k average and hard as hell to take down but all it gives is a good chunk of exp. Dunno if I need to keep hunting it for a rare drop, it just seems a little pointless. Other than that... sexy update!

I Just know something... Knights and pallies are overpowered again... They can heal crazy shit like solo a quest it suppose that was one of the most waited quest and was too easy to solo for a pally.. Its not the bigdeal to solo a quest just spam heal and attack that all... They heal over 12k with lvl 1k-1.1k+ thats shit and they kill vampires and that new mosnters in 5 seconds? You need to balance the vocations or fi they can kill monsters faster make some msotner for mages? Like death attack hit more than physcal or something...

@Immenda... So you know that quest was not easy... Churga didnt heal enough i useed neary 250-300 pots. As you can see its still not meant to be soloed but i wanted to try. I also died there twice.

I Just know something... Knights and pallies are overpowered again... They can heal crazy shit like solo a quest it suppose that was one of the most waited quest and was too easy to solo for a pally.. Its not the bigdeal to solo a quest just spam heal and attack that all... They heal over 12k with lvl 1k-1.1k+ thats shit and they kill vampires and that new mosnters in 5 seconds? You need to balance the vocations or fi they can kill monsters faster make some msotner for mages? Like death attack hit more than physcal or something...

What do you mean? I acually died in the quest because it was too hard. And hell, if your lvl 1k+ you deserve to have alot power because you worked really hard for it!? What are you talking about mages no power, mages been the strongest for a long while, just because knights and pally's became stronger they are overpowered? Mages are still good on high lvl and they do more dmg, nightmares really suck for knights now because of smaller spawns and slower spawn rate, its all for mages now. and oh, the vampires are only for the lvl 800+ knights, pally's, before it they die.

Stfu, eks are meant to heal alot...

LOL i am agree with inmenda lol guys u know that knight and paladin are overpowerd beside a mage and u know that for sure and yeh maybe u say my curaga dont work good but u still overpowerd lol had u seen your amazing hits or how much your pot can heal u? a mage just can heal 20k and its not enough and the tot is not working right now (i hope red fix it soon) and they have lower powerd mage i had seen lots of mage that say that they used to hit 3.7k with mas mort now they hit 2.2k

ABOUT STATIK SAY that eks are meant to heal alot.....
well mage are suposed to hit more than other vocation and had less survible

and i just can see they have now to much less survible and hit like shit

so please red can u balance or fix mage please

On RL map I used to tank about 20+ players on my EK, how many players i can tank here? about 5.. so knight can't be called 'Tank' on Cyntara..

Oh and someone mentioned about Knight Pots, it sux cuz its fucking slow, while I use 1 pot I could use 2.5 curage, i'd rather use curage.

You should complain about Paladins that heals more than Knights and still hits hard, but i don't give a shit about it..

LOL i am agree with inmenda lol guys u know that knight and paladin are overpowerd beside a mage and u know that for sure and yeh maybe u say my curaga dont work good but u still overpowerd lol had u seen your amazing hits or how much your pot can heal u? a mage just can heal 20k and its not enough and the tot is not working right now (i hope red fix it soon) and they have lower powerd mage i had seen lots of mage that say that they used to hit 3.7k with mas mort now they hit 2.2k

ABOUT STATIK SAY that eks are meant to heal alot.....
well mage are suposed to hit more than other vocation and had less survible

and i just can see they have now to much less survible and hit like shit

so please red can u balance or fix mage please

Rps r overpowered, not eks...

its hard, even the noob one. i was getting hit 1k's, i was like pfft this is easy than the farther i went the harder it hit. it started hitting 10k and i was running so there was a delay in potting

than poff poff dead

Back