• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4, 7.8, 7.92, 8.0] Sabrehaven.com based on Nostalrius 7.7 fork

I added almost all the outfits and mounts, but I can't make the auras and wings work even after following the tutorials.

If I remmeber correctly

There was two lines like

wingsId should have changed to wingsClientId or something like this
I forgot

Guys, i'm trying to enter in the server,

everything seems to work, but the character doenst login.

it keeps "connecting to game server" forever.

any thoughts?

1.png

2.png

3.png
if you are using version 8.0 with market
1697663434083.png

correct client
1697663539569.png

If I remmeber correctly

There was two lines like

wingsId should have changed to wingsClientId or something like this
I forgot

Would this change be made to the server's xml/wings.xml or to the otclient modules? do you remember?

I already followed Gesior tutorial and it still didn't work, it could be that you're missing a line

no
go game.cpp and change
this:
Lua:
Wing* wing = wings.getWingByID(outfit.lookWings);
to
Lua:
Wing* wing = wings.getWingByClientID(outfit.lookWings);

and

Lua:
Aura* aura = auras.getAuraByID(outfit.lookAura);
to
Lua:
Aura* aura = auras.getAuraByClientID(outfit.lookAura);

no
go game.cpp and change
this:
Lua:
Wing* wing = wings.getWingByID(outfit.lookWings);
to
Lua:
Wing* wing = wings.getWingByClientID(outfit.lookWings);

and

Lua:
Aura* aura = auras.getAuraByID(outfit.lookAura);
to
Lua:
Aura* aura = auras.getAuraByClientID(outfit.lookAura);
sorry is this server side or client side?
thanks

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to set up this server on my local virtual machine, but I'm encountering a few problems. I suspect that they might be related to ZNote AAC, but I'm not entirely sure. I've been trying to learn and find tutorials related to it, but I've had no luck, so, I'm creating this post in the hopes that someone can assist me. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

To give more context: I am using ubuntu and I have compiled the server by going inside the folder /SabrehavenServer-master/cmake and opening a terminal and using the command cmake .. , then I moved the tfs.exe to /SabrehavenServer-master and I have been running the sorver from there since then [See Image 1]. My server seem to be running fine, my main problem is that I CANNOT create an account to login.

IMAGE 1: Server master folder
image1.jpg

I have my SQL and Apache running fine, and I have the Znote folder inside my /var/www as you can see on image 2

IMAGE 2:
image2.jpg

Now, I believe that the root of my problem lies here. According to most tutorials I've seen related to Znote, I should be able to log on the Znote website, create a new account, and have it automatically added to my SQL database. However, this is not happening, likely due to one of my settings in the config.php file (located inside the Znote folder) or in my server config.lua. Could someone please let me know if I've missed something or if I've entered the wrong information in those files?

IMAGE 3: config.php
image3_full.png
IMAGE 4: config.lua:
image4_full.png

Finally I will leave some images showing my sql database for my server and the website utilized by Znote showing the error message that I get when I try to create a new account (I am able to login using the admin account that i have set in my config.php)

IMAGE 5:
image5.png

Again any help or tip is appreciated, my only plan with this server is to play by myself so all I need is to be able to create an account or if anyone has a sql schema with some account already created and feel like sharing it, I think it would fix my problem.

Sorry for the long post and I hope my question may help others in the future as well xD.

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to set up this server on my local virtual machine, but I'm encountering a few problems. I suspect that they might be related to ZNote AAC, but I'm not entirely sure. I've been trying to learn and find tutorials related to it, but I've had no luck, so, I'm creating this post in the hopes that someone can assist me. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

To give more context: I am using ubuntu and I have compiled the server by going inside the folder /SabrehavenServer-master/cmake and opening a terminal and using the command cmake .. , then I moved the tfs.exe to /SabrehavenServer-master and I have been running the sorver from there since then [See Image 1]. My server seem to be running fine, my main problem is that I CANNOT create an account to login.

IMAGE 1: Server master folder
View attachment 79690

I have my SQL and Apache running fine, and I have the Znote folder inside my /var/www as you can see on image 2

IMAGE 2:
View attachment 79686

Now, I believe that the root of my problem lies here. According to most tutorials I've seen related to Znote, I should be able to log on the Znote website, create a new account, and have it automatically added to my SQL database. However, this is not happening, likely due to one of my settings in the config.php file (located inside the Znote folder) or in my server config.lua. Could someone please let me know if I've missed something or if I've entered the wrong information in those files?

IMAGE 3: config.php
View attachment 79687
IMAGE 4: config.lua:
View attachment 79688

Finally I will leave some images showing my sql database for my server and the website utilized by Znote showing the error message that I get when I try to create a new account (I am able to login using the admin account that i have set in my config.php)

IMAGE 5:
View attachment 79689

Again any help or tip is appreciated, my only plan with this server is to play by myself so all I need is to be able to create an account or if anyone has a sql schema with some account already created and feel like sharing it, I think it would fix my problem.

Sorry for the long post and I hope my question may help others in the future as well xD.
Just add that new column activekey to that table which is required. Probably latest znoteaac introduced new columns in schema so my old schema in repo doesn't have that column.

Just add that new column activekey to that table which is required. Probably latest znoteaac introduced new columns in schema so my old schema in repo doesn't have that column.
Hi, sorry I am new to SQL/Znote, which table exactly should I add that new column? Because the znote_accounts table inside phpmyAdmin already has the activekey column.

a.png

Then idk whats the problem, but it looks fishy that your url is demo.znote.eu shouldn't you play in localhost?

Then idk whats the problem, but it looks fishy that your url is demo.znote.eu shouldn't you play in localhost?
Well that is something i wasn't sure actually, I will try running everything on localhost to see if there is any difference.

Well if I try to open my server page using my localhost ip (127.0.0.1) that is the page that show up. Also I can't change the MySQL [host] ip otherwise it will not even start the server.
a.png

Last edited:
Try support board. You have much to learn. Now you basically have to put your znoteaac files to www directory. But better try to watch all tutorials in otland before support board.

8.0 works nicely but cant brake my head around making it 7.4

Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE `znote_players` SET `onlinetimetoday` = `onlinetimetoday` + 60, `onlinetimeall` = `onlinetimeall` + 60 WHERE `player_id` IN (SELECT `player_id` FROM `players_online` WHERE `players_online`.`player_id` = `znote_players`.`player_id`)

got this error but this doesnt affect gameplay i guess

also is there a way to play it on raw 8.0 client with ipchanger somehow? it says protocols 8.0 only on 8.0 cip client

8.0 works nicely but cant brake my head around making it 7.4

Lua:
[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: UPDATE `znote_players` SET `onlinetimetoday` = `onlinetimetoday` + 60, `onlinetimeall` = `onlinetimeall` + 60 WHERE `player_id` IN (SELECT `player_id` FROM `players_online` WHERE `players_online`.`player_id` = `znote_players`.`player_id`)

got this error but this doesnt affect gameplay i guess

also is there a way to play it on raw 8.0 client with ipchanger somehow? it says protocols 8.0 only on 8.0 cip client

read about RSA

Back