• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] Avesta

I found a bug in avesta, if you find a solution tell me the code, I need to compile my custom avesta project.

Problem:

Editing the character up to level 255, everything is normal.
At level 256, the problem begin.

Look on SS View attachment 14817

- - - Updated - - -

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1346/19181442.png

hello, this may help you;)

change this:
Code:
uint32_t experience = player->getExperience();

to this:
Code:
uint64_t experience = player->getExperience();

now its better;)

kind regards

thanks, but no help, the problem only happens in 7.4 version.. I need to fix this bug..

thanks, but no help, the problem only happens in 7.4 version.. I need to fix this bug..

In times of 7.4 noone was level > 255 and cipsoft has never planned that so there is only a char transferred to the client.
And the maxsize of char is 255 then you have a buffer overflow and it starts over with 1 again.

Its not solveable for 7.4, it got changed to uint16 in 7.5 or 7.6

PHP:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `soul` TINYINT(10) DEFAULT 0 NOT NULL;

Hey whats up with avesta? i download a few version and scan it by virustotal, the resault was at least 7-10 virus found, record was 20! Is it safe software?

PHP:
 Release/source/globalevents.h:99:7: warning: no newline at end of file
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp: In constructor `GlobalEvents::GlobalEvents()':
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:4: error: class `GlobalEvents' does not have any field named `m_interface'
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:5: error: no matching function for call to `LuaScriptInterface::LuaScriptInterface()'
 Release/source/luascript.h:247: note: candidates are: LuaScriptInterface::LuaScriptInterface(const LuaScriptInterface&)
 Release/source/luascript.h:249: note:                 LuaScriptInterface::LuaScriptInterface(std::string)

Release/source/globalevents.cpp:6: error: `m_interface' was not declared in this scope

Release/source/globalevents.cpp: At global scope:
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:20: error: no `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteEvent(const char*)' member function declared in class `GlobalEvents'
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp: In member function `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteEvent(const char*)':
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:21: error: `m_interface' was not declared in this scope

Release/source/globalevents.cpp:27: error: `m_interface' was not declared in this scope

Release/source/globalevents.cpp: At global scope:
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp:47: error: no `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteStartUp()' member function declared in class `GlobalEvents'
 Release/source/globalevents.cpp: In member function `bool GlobalEvents::ExecuteStartUp()':

ive got this and i dont know what to do i am feel like ive stucked

- - - Updated - - -

anyone? I dont know what to do

avesta good old 7.4 ot engine, good job, thanks for sharing dude
this engine is too old of my ones favorites to using, but other people could use them. i stopped use engines 8.42 and older meanwhile comes time tfs 8.54 or higher.

If you are talking about Fibula map, then {420, 570, 7} is somewhat in the center of the village.

Back