• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4+, EU] Noverum - beta

nice to hear its still coming, i just wish the client didnt look so much different than what we're used to, but i can live with that =p
What is there that you do not like so much?

will there be svargrond too?
Yes, Svargrond is planned after Liberty Bay. Liberty Bay has a lot of things complete, but is still missing many. New continent works will be continued after the server is considered stable.
We also want to introduce vanilla PoI.

And no items or cash in donation shop, just VIP scroll that gives 10% exp, ability to buy houses, premmy outfits. Name lock/sex change/djinn scrolls (or make them free for all)/ scroll to buy all bless in single NPC at once.
Sure, we also have all the newer outfits, up to 8.6 or even higher. Some of which could also be good cosmetics items? Addon quests will be added gradually to the game.

looks very promising.
Thanks.

All the spawns are using vanilla respawn times now, they are of course boosted and the multiplier is configurable. Does respawn x3 sound good? There is also a system that boosts respawns by players online count, the maximum boost percent is 50%. If, for example, Snake takes 600 seconds to respawn in Tibia, it will be just 200 seconds here and the players online count boost will be applied to that value, which could lower the respawn time to 100 seconds max.

i dont get what your and lelodro posts are about. is this some subtle passive aggresive jab like "lol look he stole a client" ? every client looks like some other client because we all steal from cipsoft
not agree with you... another client is just that ,ANOTHER CLIENT, effort of programmers to bring an alternative to use it with servers (as well created from nothing), you cannot say to this 'a steal'

i like the idea of having the "shop" in-game, instead of on the homepage. Nice.

What is there that you do not like so much?

Its just a bit different, some buttons are slightly different, and window proportions and some coloring, and its OTclient so configuration is difficult and i cant just pop in my own tibia.pic file to change it to my liking. But most people wont mind so its gonna be fine.

All the spawns are using vanilla respawn times now, they are of course boosted and the multiplier is configurable. Does respawn x3 sound good? There is also a system that boosts respawns by players online count, the maximum boost percent is 50%. If, for example, Snake takes 600 seconds to respawn in Tibia, it will be just 200 seconds here and the players online count boost will be applied to that value, which could lower the respawn time to 100 seconds max.
Curious about that, what are some of the default values?
Are they universal as in a snake will always spawn in X seconds or it depends on the area?
Does a dragon in venore d-lair spawn as fast as a dragon in edron and how many minutes is the default spawn? and how much is the spawn increased by amount of people online? AFAIK we never had this information available

Curious about that, what are some of the default values?
Are they universal as in a snake will always spawn in X seconds or it depends on the area?
Does a dragon in venore d-lair spawn as fast as a dragon in edron and how many minutes is the default spawn? and how much is the spawn increased by amount of people online? AFAIK we never had this information available

They are unique. Most of the respawn times are 600 seconds. Priestesses that I have checked are 800 seconds, single Demon spawn is 999, double Demon spawn below the single one are 6000 seconds and Behemoths are 700.
There is only 1 dragon in venore d-lair that takes 1000 seconds to respawn, rest is 600, same goes for DLs, times are the same at Edron d-lair except for DL, which takes 900 seconds to respawn. But the triple dragon spawn in hero cave is 1000 seconds each, single spawn near dwarfen bridge is 1800 and the other single spawn north-east from there (in the -1 cave) is 7500 seconds.

The spawn rate increase by players online count is not based on vanilla, we have not searched for the real formulas (was it even implemented in 7.7?). How it works on Noverum is very simple, every X players the rate is increased by Y%.

They are unique. Most of the respawn times are 600 seconds. Priestesses that I have checked are 800 seconds, single Demon spawn is 999, double Demon spawn below the single one are 6000 seconds and Behemoths are 700.
There is only 1 dragon in venore d-lair that takes 1000 seconds to respawn, rest is 600, same goes for DLs, times are the same at Edron d-lair except for DL, which takes 900 seconds to respawn. But the triple dragon spawn in hero cave is 1000 seconds each, single spawn near dwarfen bridge is 1800 and the other single spawn north-east from there (in the -1 cave) is 7500 seconds.

The spawn rate increase by players online count is not based on vanilla, we have not searched for the real formulas (was it even implemented in 7.7?). How it works on Noverum is very simple, every X players the rate is increased by Y%.
Interesting, never thought the spawn times were so long, compared to the usual 120seconds on most otservers those are huge. How about lower creatures like rotworms or ghouls or trolls? And 3x would be 200s for a dragon +some % from player amount so maybe 150-180s average? seems good enough

Btw i hope you dont totally prevent customization of every file in the client, for example the tibia.pic part (idk whats the equivalent of that in otclient but im used to playing with a dark theme so id like to be able to change those things)

Interesting, never thought the spawn times were so long, compared to the usual 120seconds on most otservers those are huge. How about lower creatures like rotworms or ghouls or trolls? And 3x would be 200s for a dragon +some % from player amount so maybe 150-180s average? seems good enough

Btw i hope you dont totally prevent customization of every file in the client, for example the tibia.pic part (idk whats the equivalent of that in otclient but im used to playing with a dark theme so id like to be able to change those things)

All of the UI pictures can be replaced with yours. Basically it is the same thing as editing .pic, but in my opinion it is even easier.

If you have the client installed, just navigate to %userprofile%\Noverum\data\images

All of the UI pictures can be replaced with yours. Basically it is the same thing as editing .pic, but in my opinion it is even easier.

If you have the client installed, just navigate to %userprofile%\Noverum\data\images
Ohh thanks, i thought its something in the main folder like the .bin file or something else.

best ots maker 2000
fRa6iWu.png

Added many improvements suggested by Dios Griego De La Muerte. To name a few: improved rune throwing mechanics, door closing action, monster summons being able to push items if their master can. And also fixed some bugs reported by the same person.

House transfers on the website are implemented and should work correctly, added raids history. Fixed some bugs concerning players scheduled for deletion.

There has been quite a few changes in the servers core, most of them does not affect the gameplay tho. The main new feature added is the map state saving. All items on map will be saved, unless thrown on refreshable tiles.

I'm trying to download the client, but whenever it tries to patch, nothing happens.
Any ways to fix it?

Looks nice, good work! :)
A pointer thou, you should consider lowering this one a few pixels :p
28WUJcB.png

Back