• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4 Global Full - Anti cheater Client] Warmoria Discussion Thread

Renanzor

:D?
Reaction score
Hello dear otlanders,

Im here to discuss the possibility to start my 7.4 server on the United States.
I'd like to hear players opinions about rates, loots, fragtime, world pvp type and such.
I dont have the real boats, but i'll map as close as I can to reproduce what it was.
UH trap and parcel trapping are already working. :d
My intention is to give you war at 50's and 60's.. and the 90's 100's will be REALLY hard to get.

Post here if you have warteams to join and such, since I can bring like 2 or 3 to play along!!

If you dont belive its ant cheat, you can try log in on my warserver and test your 7.4 bot.
http://warmodeon.no-ip.info:8090

I hope the host is better than this one, I'm from USA and have 300 MS+latency hhha

WarMode is hosted in a home pc, with shitty internet. Its for trainning purpose, for my team.
Although you can use it to check the ant cheater, only. ^^

I'll buy a nice dedicated host, probably in Dallas.

WarMode is hosted in a home pc, with shitty internet. Its for trainning purpose, for my team.
Although you can use it to check the ant cheater, only. ^^

I'll buy a nice dedicated host, probably in Dallas.
I hope so, should make pvp-e rpg.

About Stages, i've been thinking on:

1-8 (rook) [10x]
8-30 [15x]
30-50[10x]
50-60[5x]
60-90[3x]
91+ [2x]

That will make wars more interesting and lvl 100+ a real achievement.
I'll make the loot of rots, ghouls, mummys rahter easy, so ppl can get gold to lvl up, but they wont pg like crazy fuck ^^

About Stages, i've been thinking on:

1-8 (rook) [10x]
8-30 [15x]
30-50[10x]
50-60[5x]
60-90[3x]
91+ [2x]

That will make wars more interesting and lvl 100+ a real achievement.
I'll make the loot of rots, ghouls, mummys rahter easy, so ppl can get gold to lvl up, but they wont pg like crazy fuck ^^
Djinn/rashid in depot, and pvp-e with skulls =(

Dont start new 7.4, you go out with a hoe in the sun :/ also BR host never will be good

Dont start new 7.4, you go out with a hoe in the sun :/ also BR host never will be good

Please read the first post.
I'll make USA host cuz there are plenty of americans playing with mid lag on europe ots.
This will be the first american ot that doesnt have tons of boters.
Also, USA host has 120~140 ping which is enough for me and my mates play fairly nice ;d

ps: I dont like hoe's ^^

Guys, I want to know how many ppl are interesting on playing it.
Since I see no movement here, I'll give up this idea soon, and host around here.. maybe ;p

Seriously u're looking for it? I have a good information, I've got one, perfect ! at least look;) oldschool ! ;D

Tibia is one of the oldest and most successful massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG) created in Europe. In an MMORPG people from all over the world meet on a virtual playground to explore areas, solve tricky riddles and undertake heroic exploits.
Acting as knights, paladins, sorcerers or druids, players are faced with the challenge of developing the skills of their selected characters, exploring a large variety of areas and dangerous dungeons and interacting with other players on a social and diplomatic level.
Besides the sophisticated chat tools it is especially the unique freedom players enjoy in Tibia, that create an enormously immersive gaming experience.

Tibianic is based on game created by Cipsoft yet the client it uses is over 8 years old - we have decided to go back to that version of Tibia in order to remind good old times.

Back