• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4][OTX] RLMAP

Evilor

Reaction score
Hello, I've compiled this server and when I run the .exe I get this error:
>> Loading items (OTB)
> ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
Anyone who knows why?
C++:
/*if(Items::dwMajorVersion == 0xFFFFFFFF)
        std::clog << "[Warning - Items::loadFromOtb] items.otb using generic client version." << std::endl;
    else if(Items::dwMajorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)
    {
        std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Incorrect version detected, please use official items.otb." << std::endl;
        return ERROR_INVALID_FORMAT;
    }
    else if(!g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::SKIP_ITEMS_VERSION) && Items::dwMinorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)
    {
        std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another client version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
    }*/

skipItemsVersionCheck = true

Does anybody have a solution for this? When I changed my AAC to the newer one, the console starded to give me this problem: > ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
I didn't occur before, is it some configuration I did with the MyAAC v0.8.6.?

Can somebody help me?

Hello, I've compiled this server and when I run the .exe I get this error:
> Loading items (OTB)
ERROR: Unable to load items (OTB)!
Anyone who knows why?
C++:
/*if(Items::dwMajorVersion == 0xFFFFFFFF)
        std::clog << "[Warning - Items::loadFromOtb] items.otb using generic client version." << std::endl;
    else if(Items::dwMajorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)
    {
        std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Incorrect version detected, please use official items.otb." << std::endl;
    }
    else if(!g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::SKIP_ITEMS_VERSION) && Items::dwMinorVersion < CLIENT_VERSION_ITEMS)
    {
        std::clog << "[Error - Items::loadFromOtb] Another client version of items.otb is required." << std::endl;
    }*/

skipItemsVersionCheck = true
I think we need more information to help you.
What server are you using?
What is the client version?
What is the map client version?

I think we need more information to help you.
What server are you using?
What is the client version?
What is the map client version?
Actually I figured that myself out.

The problem was in the config.php of MyAac, it was configured with another version (8.6,) when I changed it to 7.4, it ran.

Ty though.

Back