• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 realmap 4.0 sprites?

What rates would you like to see?

• Total voters
I complained on like 2 servers, Classicus where i donated after 2 weeks and got hacked the first day of donating and had proof of the GM saying he hacked me. And 2nd was DarkOT where i donated like 15 euros when the ot had 150-200+ players and in a day it went to like 5-10 players. Instead of doing events or updates on the server they just let there server die, reset and turn it back on.

edit: So complaining about 2 servers i donated on in my 6 years of being on otland isn't really the problem, i am sure people have been complaining for the past 6 years on alot of servers and even did chargebacks, i never did a chargeback i might say i will but i never do.

If you'd actually be looking around on these forums more often you would know that Mythera has been crying about his donations to different servers that attract the oldschool community, and people pretty much despite him for that. This has nothing to do with high school bull shit, this is just how it is. And since it's the same oldschool community he's targetting with his server, he might want to think about that.

I honestly don't care what his server is going to look like since I'll never play it. I do however wonder what he would do to stand out, since there are already 2 similar OTs running with a much better reputation, so you would need to differ from those in a positive way.
And he is pretty infamous because of the whole @HalfAway issue.
I don't really see the point in the server though, I know a lot of people that would choose one of the more respectable servers than play on this one. However that's just me.
Gl with the server.

What about 7.4 + new graphics? Just think about.
I know this would be shitload of work but You could consider custom 7.4/7.6 server with selected number of newer sprites like outfits (w/o addons, duh), look of monsters, environmental graphics, new EQ graphics. Etc.
In my opinion ~7.4/7.6 Tibia had the best gameplay mechanism, but by today's standards its graphic is awful. This is game and game should look at least bearable. 7.4 is not. Which in my opinion explains there is a lot of ~8.6 servers. They are somewhere in between of old-simple mechanisms and newer graphics.

And he is pretty infamous because of the whole @HalfAway issue.
I don't really see the point in the server though, I know a lot of people that would choose one of the more respectable servers than play on this one. However that's just me.
Gl with the server.

That too. But hey, call let 'm call it highschool bullshit, aint my server anyway.

If you'd actually be looking around on these forums more often you would know that Mythera has been crying about his donations-- This has nothing to do with high school bull shit, this is just how it is.
I honestly don't care what his server is going to look like since I'll never play it. I do however wonder what he would do to stand out, since there are already 2 similar OTs running with a much better reputation, so you would need to differ from those in a positive way.

You are comparing his attempt to his social status, what does his standing in the otland community have anything to do with this project? And I would be the last person to care who is 'cool' or 'popular' on this site. The fact of the matter is, if it sells, it sells. Look at Ubisoft with their series 'Assassin Creed,' I can't count the time I've heard someone complain and refer to "no longer purchasing Ubisoft content," welp it's 2016, almost 2017, what do I see? Shit sells...

[EDIT] I respect your right to criticize, but don't do so in a manor that consists with ones popularity. It with your first remark towards Mythera. It is "high school bullshit."

Hello otlanders!

Know that the Open Beta will start December 2nd and will end December 11th!

We will also be accepting all applications for Gamemaster and Tutors between November 20th - November 25th!

This server is only being made to give what the players want, we will do constant votes and the players will have the power to choose. Host will also be in United States and we will update the main post about the Host information. The host will be my host and i will have the best internet connection only for the server. If you have any questions feel free to leave a reply below or send me a private message!

The server host is a private host so no cost will be going into it!
All donations will be given back to the players in cash prizes for events!
Check the host information and speed test below to see the speed, know that in the next couple of months the speed test will be better!

Last edited:
I'd like it 1000x better if it used the old shitty text rendering
RRforever.gif

So i have noticed alot of servers for the 7.4 community mostly die after a couple of weeks, so i am thinking about working on a 7.4 ot server.
where is the logic in this?
"7.4 servers die within a couple of weeks, therefore i want to make one"

I'd like it 1000x better if it used the old shitty text rendering
RRforever.gif
I will think about it :) maybe even do a vote poll for it!

where is the logic in this?
"7.4 servers die within a couple of weeks, therefore i want to make one"
Yes, but i will do updates and do events. So players will not get bored and quit, also all donation's will go back to the players in events. The reason why i wanted to make this is because Ryan keeps running classicus and every time he does he does it for money, and the people waste there hard earned money to donate on his server just to lose it all in a few weeks. When i do finish the server the only thing on the shop will be Premium and it will also be free in-game in task's & events. Also the host will be a private host so no money needed to run it and i will run it as long as the players want it to run. Every few months ofcourse players will get bored even with the things i plan to add, which is why i will do a Reset Poll and let the players vote if to do a reset or not. Also when i do the reset players who donated get there points back 100%!

Yes, but i will do updates and do events.
thats what a lot of servers say then end up being garbage
So players will not get bored and quit
you're going to have to come up with something quite unique for a 7.4 server to get people to keep playing
there has to be something that makes the player want to come back for more
any ideas at all of how you're going to achieve this?
private host
you mean a pc on your home network?
Every few months ofcourse players will get bored even with the things i plan to add
what's the point of saying you're going to make updates and events as if you're doing something special if you know the players will get bored?

You are comparing his attempt to his social status, what does his standing in the otland community have anything to do with this project? And I would be the last person to care who is 'cool' or 'popular' on this site. The fact of the matter is, if it sells, it sells. Look at Ubisoft with their series 'Assassin Creed,' I can't count the time I've heard someone complain and refer to "no longer purchasing Ubisoft content," welp it's 2016, almost 2017, what do I see? Shit sells...

[EDIT] I respect your right to criticize, but don't do so in a manor that consists with ones popularity. It with your first remark towards Mythera. It is "high school bullshit."

It's not about being cool or popular, it's about how you behave against certain respected people on this website. The OTLand community will know and react to that, as they have with previous server owners that turned out to be major dicks, whether you like it or not. He's constantly trying to bring other people and their servers down, spreading bullshit around the community until he gets proven wrong & then goes and hide for a while. If you don't believe me, look up the shitstorm he created between him and HalfAway.

Shit like this is what makes me believe he's not the person I'd like to see hosting an OT I play:

eFJqKI6.png

Randomly trying to bring a server down with a lie.

And writing "Otland is filled with children" in your status, it isn't helping. Don't attack the people that are sharing the same interest and might even play at your server.

This is really basic, don't attack/insult the customer. It's bad for business.

did you ask me if you can use my pictures ? I have no problem you using the sprites or even client from stonehenge because i did not made it and creator shared it with us. but seriously screenshot from my build of the server and own rookgard map aswell like such a fail with custom rook pictures xD
btw dl link from my thread:
https://mega.nz/#!JZ1VjQiR!S_WTuxvYXqitT_8vm0s9eAfX8rrFWVGRjsf9_0X3X6o

this contains 7.6 client with sprites
A LOT OF WORK TO DO LIKE ITEMS .OTB i would recommend upgrading 7.6 from the start using those sprites from this client since some items in .otb wont work

this should be fun for a couple weeks playing with your old sprites
will be a nice work when all runs well

see any chance to bring some old maps later? would be cool to play tibia city map with old spawns
maybe some item- monster stats, features, behaviour or any of the other cool stuff u can see here

either way i think you should bring it up soon as sprites run good :)
imo can skip the ads better use money to work on server

did you ask me if you can use my pictures ? I have no problem you using the sprites or even client from stonehenge because i did not made it and creator shared it with us. but seriously screenshot from my build of the server and own rookgard map aswell like such a fail with custom rook pictures xD
btw dl link from my thread:
https://mega.nz/#!JZ1VjQiR!S_WTuxvYXqitT_8vm0s9eAfX8rrFWVGRjsf9_0X3X6o

this contains 7.6 client with sprites
A LOT OF WORK TO DO LIKE ITEMS .OTB i would recommend upgrading 7.6 from the start using those sprites from this client since some items in .otb wont work
The pictures were posted from my old otland account, but ok ^^

So i got bored and posed on some threads ;P

no
The pictures were posted from my old otland account, but ok ^^

So i got bored and posed on some threads ;P
actionally i made them with someone that was working on this piece of crap with me but truth is nobody wants to play these ugly graphics :p there is old spawns of 4.0 in the stonehenge file on mega . and old rookgard

no

actionally i made them with someone that was working on this piece of crap with me but truth is nobody wants to play these ugly graphics :p there is old spawns of 4.0 in the stonehenge file on mega . and old rookgard
You have no idea who i am xd

Being bored doesn't justify trashtalking servers.
Don't see how it is trash talking servers, was simply joking around and he saw that ^^

wait wat? Are you going to host this on Windows 10 pro? On a home network? wat wat wat. Where is the logic in that? You will probably instantly get DDoS'ed. If you really want to host on Windows go atleast with Windows Server 2015.

Back