• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.4 RL Map - Highrate

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
What would make you to start playing a highrate 7.4 server and what features should it have in order to be as fun as possible?

Examples;
- Port hope?
- Runes sellable in shop?
- Frags to red skull~~?
- Stages?

I do appreciate every opinion!

Last edited:
Firstly, you have to realize a highrate 7.4 means a war server.

Just make it same exp stages as mastercores. No need for runes sellable in shop, just make high mana regen. Port hope unecessary as well, most people will be exping in ankrahmun tombs.

Please make it pvp-enforced and also give lots of frags with 6 hour frag cooldown.

Glad I'm not the only one that feels like this lol. But 5% would have to be the max 10% is just way to high
america2.jpeg

It can't be fully pvp-e, high levels would go around and kill noobs, perhaps high frags amount to redskull is a better option? Also, how do you gain 5 or 10% exp from killing someone? Should it be based on who you kill and what his level is? Also if level loss is already used in the way that you loose levels for dying, where's the fun of getting 10% exp from one kill? Isn't it like nothing?

It can't be fully pvp-e, high levels would go around and kill noobs, perhaps high frags amount to redskull is a better option? Also, how do you gain 5 or 10% exp from killing someone? Should it be based on who you kill and what his level is? Also if level loss is already used in the way that you loose levels for dying, where's the fun of getting 10% exp from one kill? Isn't it like nothing?

PVP-E with some small kind of punishment system would work out, the solution you gave is a good one. I think you used to gain a % of the experience a player lost, so if for example you killed someone and he lost 100,000 experience, you'd get 5000 experience for that with 5% exp for killing someone. This only counted if the victim was a higher level than you were.

The fun of getting experience is just that you gain some extra bonus for killing someone in PVP, it just feels good.

I wouldn't mind seeing some custom stuff in a highrate, like a couple of new monsters and some quests could be really cool to have.

What would make you to start playing a highrate 7.4 server and what features should it have in order to be as fun as possible?

Examples;
- Port hope?
- Runes sellable in shop?
- Frags to red skull~~?
- Stages?

I do appreciate every opinion!

look man, 7.4 servers have come and gone over and over again. bring something new to the table and make yours pvp-e. trust me people will play if you spice things up.

look man, 7.4 servers have come and gone over and over again. bring something new to the table and make yours pvp-e. trust me people will play if you spice things up.
why would anyone want to play a PvP-e server, where everyone has the chance to power abuse out over the low levels?

Also more suggestions?
Loot rate?

- 7.4 map without bugs & antibot client
- medium highrates
- allow mc to 2-3 clients
- make double rune charges
- poi dls/quest/warlocks
- task system
- maybe the server should be resetted every 3 months (if its highrate) and top1 lvl get like cash reward etc etc some other could get it too (create vote poll on site)
- adversite it atleast 1 week before start everywhere u can
- anti ddos system

Do it quickly cause theres no good war servers right now and I could maybe bring some teams to start there, send me a PM and we could talk about it and I could talk with team leaders what server we want.

Thanks.
Laaxii

I would love to see a 7.4 highrate.
- 7.4 - 7.72 real map without bugs
- Task system at Ronald Mcdonald
- No need for Port hope.
- Don't sell runes in the shop, just make the mana reg higher.
- Frags to red skull is normally 4 frags i guess, but depends if you wanna make it higher.
- I think higher xp stages is better, etc
1-8 - 100x
8 - 20 - 50x
20 - 40 - 25x
40 - 60 - 10x
60 - 80 - 5x
100 - 120 - 2x
120 and higher - 1x

why would anyone want to play a PvP-e server, where everyone has the chance to power abuse out over the low levels?

Also more suggestions?
Loot rate?
Says the guy who owns Evolera.... Like what? Lol

Also more suggestions?
Loot rate?

why would high levels kill low levels? they give worthless exp, are a waste of a frag, and furthermore, would cause the low level to quit.

when is the last time YOU played a 7.4 war server?

im not sure if you realize this, the point of playing a war server isnt to cause destruction and hatred everywhere.

the funnest part is the challenge of landing your runes (since there is no hotkey aimbot) and strategizing to defeat your opponent, not scaring away potential war combatants. you really proved in that response how clueless you are about 7.4 servers.

im not sure if you realize this, the point of playing a war server isnt to cause destruction and hatred everywhere.

the funnest part is the challenge of landing your runes (since there is no hotkey aimbot) and strategizing to defeat your opponent, not scaring away potential war combatants. you really proved in that response how clueless you are about 7.4 servers.

Not exactly, there will always be rotten apples that just get some gfbs, go to a tomb, get to level 80 and then wait in thais for people to walk by and UE them if there's no punishment at all (which in PVP-E often is the case).

why though? what would be their ultimate purpose? if the server owner puts a frag limit why would they waste a frag?

im not asking for a true pvp-e.

make it as you normally would, with a frag limit (more than 8 frags), and give players 5% exp on each kill.

explain to me why a level 80 who is in a war with other people would waste a frag on a lvl 8.

why though? what would be their ultimate purpose? if the server owner puts a frag limit why would they waste a frag?

im not asking for a true pvp-e.

make it as you normally would, with a frag limit (more than 8 frags), and give players 5% exp on each kill.

explain to me why a level 80 who is in a war with other people would waste a frag on a lvl 8.

That's what I'm saying, in true PVP-E there are no frags. You should be more clear about the ideas.

And even with a frag limit, people PKing level low levels have 1 purpose and that is to destroy a server, they don't care about getting banned if it makes a few people quit.

to destroy a server

people with such ideologies always find their way. why must we sacrifice what may be the funnest experience in a long time because of 2 or 3 rotten apples. I'm sure that upon hearing of such a player killer or group of player killers, other people on the server will intervene.

Back