• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling 7.4 server with TFS 1.3

potinho

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone have a 7.4 / 7.6 or 7.7 server that uses TFS 1.3, compiled in Windows, for download?

I was using this version, but I can't run my server. I copy all the files but the server does not run. I wanted to get a working one to base myself on.
many players have issues with the map you need to update map version to 3 thats all

I had a 7.72 otserv running on tfs 0.3. I want to use TFS 1.3 and using Nekiro Downgread, to use new stuffs. But my current map do not load and server dont run. Im attaching error files. When i try to convert map, the screen freeze. Im using RME 3.7.0 for Windows.
1616096797907.png
1616096819020.png

I had a 7.72 otserv running on tfs 0.3. I want to use TFS 1.3 and using Nekiro Downgread, to use new stuffs. But my current map do not load and server dont run. Im attaching error files. When i try to convert map, the screen freeze. Im using RME 3.7.0 for Windows.
It says cant find config.lua on server folder look for a file config.lua.dist and remove the .dist so it will be confia.lua

It says cant find config.lua on server folder look for a file config.lua.dist and remove the .dist so it will be confia.lua
i do that, have only "config" extension lua, its on print.

To make ordering easier, what is the best way for me to use my map on an 8.6 server? I want to use the map in a newer version.

Last edited:
Back