• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] The full RL map!

Karchii Oawaa

Oldschool Player
Reaction score
Well, as I've been striving to get this full map so hard. I finally got it. Now; I want to release it to the public. (So you don't have to go through the trouble I've had to go through, so generous eh). Unfortunately, I do not have any images. I haven't really gone through the whole map yet, so I do not know any bugs at the moment.

Would appreciate If I get rep++ please.

Also, this map has quite a few bugs. But will not take long to fix compared to making a new map from scratch!

Attachments

• The full 7.4 Real Map.rar
    8.6 MB · Views: 1,055 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
btw I see lots of island incomplete xd but great release anyway

@ renanzor.. It's not like im going to give a perfect 7.4 map to the public so there can actually be loads of old school OTS. There are quite a lot now. I have a perfect 7.4 map with 0 bugs using an actual 7.4 map editor, but I've spent atleast a year on perfecting it and cannot just release something I've put time, effort and money on so nobody will appreciate it and not even give me credits when there will be millions of old school ots then.

@Guerreiro Jedai: I only have one which works on 7.6 avesta I believe and it's pretty bugged.

sorry for double post :<

It's something to work with, now at least someone has a base start of 7.4-7.6.

Just wait till my thread gets approved :)

Horribly bugged.

I'd appreciate if you do not comment if your going to be negative. I've already stated that it has quite a few bugs. I do not need somebody repeating on what I've said.

Back