• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.4] The full RL map!

Man, just don't go around saying that you have a full 7.4 map with 0 bugs and etc,etc,etc.. that's bullshit (no offence) there are BUGS on THESE MAPS.

If not, why Cipsoft is still up?

EVERY REAL MAP MAP HAVE BUGS ON IT.
That's maybe the main problem of why lots of people do their own maps :)

Creative and Innovation, that's great.
Btw, your map is a bit suck but well, it's appreciate your release so anyone who wants to make it a good-close rl map would be nice!

Thanks!

OH sorry for double post:
But do you expect this released version to be bugfree? coman guys, think a bit!

I wouldnt release a bugfree version, so yea he's generous atleast release this!

world74.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Here is one I have. Most grass-water, rock-grass borders are fixed. However mountains and swamp-grass borders needs a work over.

I have one map 7.4 on hard disk but i dont know this is the same!
Map is very very old. MAP + SPAWN + HOUSES 74MB

ORIGINAL TOPIC

World_map_small74.jpg

I have to do a lot with this map, every city is fucked, houses are fucked, walls everywhere, no depots, parts of eq everywhere, I saw rotworms cave in edron, opened caves all over, rope spors all over, a shapes inside the cave are all fucked up, a program I use (RME) doesnt have every sprites. I am confused af, I started by covering all port hope with a water. It is going to take many many hours to just cover whole port hope with water. What about everything else? Literally there is no place in this map that couldnt be fkd up. I would like to meet a person who did this map rly. If few places were fucked up in this map, It would be ok, but whole map? Come on.

I forgot to mention. Death corposes are also all around the map. I don't know If its even a possibilty to fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back