• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Project DATA FILE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a great data pack but for the people who use it..youd better go checkevery quest because for example mad mage quest give 175 ssa's -.- and like that are many quests. Also almost every one of them says± You found some crap or you found some great stuffs. also alot of ramps are bugged and dont have that yellow thing (which u can go on ramps). also theres a house in ankrahmun with some gear in it...and alot of houses with gems in it(console will say which houses) also youll probably have to do EVERY quest again since the chests wont work in the way it is when you download it.

Weird.. well my pc is fuc*ed and i cant open a 30+mb map ill fixx my PC this week and take a look :] thanks for reporting

add all missing quest etc and it will be the best rl map 7.6 projekt :p

Thank you, is better real map 7.6

Thank You Very Very Very Very Very Much
I can't describe you since how long and I'm looking for your server
Thank you very very very very very much
:)

Just download avesta and replace the DATA file

Avesta's first release was very stable, but as they updated it, it started crashing more and more. Can't find a stable version out there, else I'd host this server on my dedicated for sure..

This will be bugged as hell, since it's an 8.00 saved map and the client runs on 7.6, that means when you'll meet up with a sprite thats mapped in to the game but doesn't exist you'll bugg and you'll never be able to get on again..

I can't edit my post so I'll make a double. Thanks for nothing!

Failed to connect to database. MYSQL ERROR: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' <10061>

Error: Failed to connect to database, read doc/MYSQL_HELP for information or try SqLite which doesn't require any connection.
AYUDA

some can give me a Nicaw Work with this Server

Im REP +

Does any1 have the original avesta v.1? then pleace release it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back