• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.6 Stable Engine

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Heyho OTland, there's something I want to try out, working on something while being idle and away from my project.

What I need is a:

7.6 Server Engine, with all files/dll's included. This server should be stable, Fast-Attack, accounts should be XML format and Fluids should have exhausted.

Party crash, moving walls etc.. Such bugs shouldn't be existing either..

If you know about such a server out there, I'd like you to post the name or a download link to it right here, really need it for the moment being.. ^_^

Last edited:
there's no "good" stable 7.6 server for XML out here... you have to take a 8.0~ xml server and downgrade it to 7.6

but why use XML? MOST Xml servers having a defense bug.

if you have rare set.
2 rats hit you. they will only poof
if there's 3 rats, they will ALWAYS make bloodhits.
also Xml use more ram/processor than a Sql server

but why use XML? MOST Xml servers having a defense bug.

if you have rare set.
2 rats hit you. they will only poof
if there's 3 rats, they will ALWAYS make bloodhits.
also Xml use more ram/processor than a Sql server

It's cool. I'm just going to test something out. Not going to use any private accounts or so for that matter being..

+ After giving it another thought, downgrading 8.0 is a really bad idea since 8.0 has addons and 7.6 doesn't, It'll mean alot of work for me alone :(

hey man, can you give me a sandwich, I want like cheese, salami, I want the bread toasted, and a glass of juice, after that I would like you to give me a blowjob as well.

hey man, can you give me a sandwich, I want like cheese, salami, I want the bread toasted, and a glass of juice, after that I would like you to give me a blowjob as well.

Idiot..

Back