• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

Ecstazya

RealOTS.co
Reaction score
Storyline:
We have gotten our hands onto something very special, a copy of the pure retro 2005 Tibia files, the copy itself is exactly as Tibia was in 2005 with some custom changes to the server. We have decided to add a few new features such as increased damage on knights weapons overall and a additional increasement if you decide to enchant your weapon for 10k, the enchant does last 12 hours and it will decay even if you are logged out. We also use the same new ammunition as the previous owner of this server such as light bolt & stars to make the game a lot more fair and not only being sorcerer viewed. We will add two different proxies as well to the server the United states (US) and France (FR) to the server so everybody could play without any lag steps or ms drops. This is the first server in a few years which is based on the CipSoft files which will include something very special as you will have to read in the server features. You will notice a huge difference between a 7.7 OT and this one, since not only does the NPCs and monsters behave totally different, our NPCs also answers to all "hidden" keywords such as excail bug. Our server also has a lot of mysterious things such as Sword of the Fury in Rookgaard and a lot more myserious quests are existing. We will have weekly PvP tournaments where x amounts guilds will be able to pay-in and win a treble price of what they pay together to get the ticket into the tournament. We will start with the original map and a few new contents will be added with time & updates, we are working on a very special content for about a month now which should be done atleast 1 week after our launch which will be dedicated to high level players.

Server rates:
Experience stage: You guys choose
Loot rate: 2x
Gold drop drate: 3x

Antibot: YES
Client: Modified 7.7

NOW TELL US WHAT YOU'D LIKE TO SEE ON THIS SERVER WHICH WILL THEN MAKE YOU PLAY IT!

1) ADVERTISEMENT
You should start promoting your server minimum 2 weeks before starting:
- otservlist (promoted servers' list)
- facebook (+special free premium days to facebook users who advertise on facebook and tibia forums)
- OTland and other open tibia forums

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x5
51-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
4) Magic-rate: x2
5) Skill-rate: x3
6) Loot-rate: x1,5
7) Gold-rate: x2
8)
Red Skull: 14 days
9)
TASK
system - make a poll about that
10) Party EXP (all vocation bonus exp)
11) Rashid
12) PoI Dragon Lords

13) Website:
In my opinion should be better.

Last edited:
well same rates as old realots (they were fine imo), just make it your own ot by giving it a own name and website. Advertise a good week long. and there you go.

1) ADVERTISEMENT
- facebook (+special free premium days to facebook users who advertise on facebook and tibia forums)

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x5
51-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
8)
9)
TASK
system
10) Party EXP share
11) Rashid
12) PoI Dragon Lords

13) Website:

this is fine too

1) ADVERTISEMENT

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x5
51-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
8)
9)
TASK
system
10) Party EXP share
11) Rashid
12) PoI Dragon Lords

13) Website:
I agree with all your opinions beside the task/party exp since I don't see this comming in as a nostalgia since when was this introduced? 8.x? It is surely do-able with some twerks to the server but I don't want it I guess, but if alot of players wants it alright.

So the current website needs a twerk or a completely new one?

I am not a supporter of staged experience but this is your will so in my eyes i would like to see it in this way
1-25 5x
25-50 4x
50-100 3x
100-150 2x
150-xxxx 1x

loot 1,5x
magic 2x
skills 3x

no tasks, no shared exp

liberty bay and underwater system would be nice aswell
goroma

Would love to see the old 'Realots' return, as this seems to be based off of that, including some new ammunition for the paladins etc. Besides stuff like that, keep it as close to the old style of Tibia as possible, the only change I actually enjoyed in the 'new' Tibia was the fact that spears stopped dropping on the floor. Especially while training on the early levels, this is a big pro for any paladin since you'll barely have any capacity to work/train with. I'd introduce that into the server, in order for paladins to have a bit of an easier time while training in the early levels. It won't make a huge difference, since spears will still have way worse damage & hitchance than arrows/bolts have, yet it eases up the early training for paladins a bit (atleast untill they can train with small stones).

Stages as proposed in the posts above seem fine, I don't really care as long as the experience rate doesn't exceed 5~6x at any point. Loot and magic could be doubled, skills maybe 4~5x to match the magic level (as I suppose that the base regen will be a little bit higher aswell & people will be able to buy life rings easier because of the extra gold monsters drop + the fact that the lootrate is doubled).

I think tasks are a funny addition, gives people a 'goal' to work towards, yet aren't a must in my opinion. Shared exp is a fun thing aswell, yet also not a must on a server like this.

I do believe that you'll need to add a couple more higher level hunting spots (such as PoI DLs, as proposed before) and perhaps even the PoI quest for something like softboots, a new crossbow & weapon for knights.

That's all I could think of for now.

On this point when admin have got access to those kind of files i would scream wherever i can to make server popular and get attention. Maybe it is true that time is bad when a new servers are coming up but they are no competition for files which you presents here. Especially i would like to see this server in a long term of being.

I like to see custom experience table too. When you gain 1x on screen(example: you kill rat 5 exp point are viewed in screen but they mean a way more) one release of realots had this feature

I like to see custom experience table too. When you gain 1x on screen(example: you kill rat 5 exp point are viewed in screen but they mean a way more) one release of realots had this feature
But... why would you do that? TBH its worst idea I've ever seen

It is giving a tibia feeling even more. And this shows real tibia. For example I cant look when i kill a dragon and there is message popping out 7000 experience.... this is the worst
And when you gain original experience message this is great feeling. You have to see this for yourself, make an ots and summon a dragon which will gave you 7000 exp point and one which will give you 700 then you will see a difference

It is giving a tibia feeling even more. And this shows real tibia. For example I cant look when i kill a dragon and there is message popping out 7000 experience.... this is the worst
And when you gain original experience message this is great feeling. You have to see this for yourself, make an ots and summon a dragon which will gave you 7000 exp point and one which will give you 700 then you will see a difference
Yea.. and change the account balance in bank, because 100kk sounds bullshit.. lets make npc saying like "Your account balance is 100 gold coins".

1) ADVERTISEMENT

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x5
51-80 x4
81-100 x3
101-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
8)
9)
TASK
system
10) Party EXP share
11) Rashid
12) PoI Dragon Lords

13) Website:

Storyline:
We have gotten our hands onto something very special, a copy of the pure retro 2005 Tibia files, the copy itself is exactly as Tibia was in 2005 with some custom changes to the server. We have decided to add a few new features such as increased damage on knights weapons overall and a additional increasement if you decide to enchant your weapon for 10k, the enchant does last 12 hours and it will decay even if you are logged out. We also use the same new ammunition as the previous owner of this server such as light bolt & stars to make the game a lot more fair and not only being sorcerer viewed. We will add two different proxies as well to the server the United states (US) and France (FR) to the server so everybody could play without any lag steps or ms drops. This is the first server in a few years which is based on the CipSoft files which will include something very special as you will have to read in the server features. You will notice a huge difference between a 7.7 OT and this one, since not only does the NPCs and monsters behave totally different, our NPCs also answers to all "hidden" keywords such as excail bug. Our server also has a lot of mysterious things such as Sword of the Fury in Rookgaard and a lot more myserious quests are existing. We will have weekly PvP tournaments where x amounts guilds will be able to pay-in and win a treble price of what they pay together to get the ticket into the tournament. We will start with the original map and a few new contents will be added with time & updates, we are working on a very special content for about a month now which should be done atleast 1 week after our launch which will be dedicated to high level players.

lmao if I had a dollar for every time I read this same exact thing in a 7.x thread, I'd be rich as hell

I agree with all your opinions beside the task/party exp since I don't see this comming in as a nostalgia since when was this introduced? 8.x? It is surely do-able with some twerks to the server but I don't want it I guess, but if alot of players wants it alright.

I'd like to see bonus exp while you exp in party with all vocations as it is on real tibia now. It's really fine.
You don't have to implement task system but you can also make a poll about that.

So the current website needs a twerk or a completely new one?
Completely new one. Look at www.the-realots.net. Everything is clear, beautiful house section (remember that you have also house auctions) and there are also features like power gamers statistics etc.

lmao if I had a dollar for every time I read this same exact thing in a 7.x thread, I'd be rich as hell
Please show me where this story is used? I'd like to see someone have the exact same and I'll tip you a dollar.
high rate.
Never.
I'd like to see bonus exp while you exp in party with all vocations as it is on real tibia now. It's really fine.
You don't have to implement task system but you can also make a poll about that.

Completely new one. Look at www.the-realots.net. Everything is clear, beautiful house section (remember that you have also house auctions) and there are also features like power gamers statistics etc.
We might add that feature but then so it only works like in real tibia atleast one of each vocation to get bonus experience whilist in party.
Also we might tweak this website or create a totally new one, dont know yet.

lol looks like the other threads all got deleted because they all turned out to be spam posts that never delivered.

Anyway, good luck. Maybe this won't be another spam post. Just maybe.

We might add that feature but then so it only works like in real tibia atleast one of each vocation to get bonus experience whilist in party.
Also we might tweak this website or create a totally new one, dont know yet.

Okey, so here we are.

Add this feature with voc party bonus exp, make stages and other things I've listed above
+
create new website (like www.the-realots.net) and you can start advertising your server.

Hope to see it online in January/February.

Last edited:
Back