• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

Here is the message @J.Dre
o5G6zEJfW.png

That's interesting. I joined this forum before Toor did.

Good luck. I played back in 2008-2009 with Neo and Red. I also won the first "legit" Magic Longsword on RealOTS, given to me by a GM. I was truly dedicated back then. It was a good game. You should just revive it and not change anything.

That's interesting. I joined this forum before Toor did.

Good luck. I played back in 2008-2009 with Neo and Red. I also won the first "legit" Magic Longsword on RealOTS, given to me by a GM. I was truly dedicated back then. It was a good game. You should just revive it and not change anything.
There has been some slight changes like some skill & level stages. Yeah I remember you.... :D

I remember now, GM Magz gave me the MLS. Too bad imgur deleted the image.

I truly hope your server is successful.

Well, Dennis and me had crystal coins, experience, magic level, skills etc to get our servers running. Nowdays the only thing I force you to do if you really wanna play this server is to pay an inky little amount of 4 euro.

That's the problem, being forced to pay. Dennis didn't force anyone to pay, with realots' current history of shutting down 6 times in a row after being open for 2 months per launch, it'll very hard to trust your server. With this pay to play system in place, seems like you're just trying another 1-3 month server rinse and repeat strategy.

Also, there's no proof that you're the real Ecstazya, this whole re-release of Realots smells really fishy. After a team of 2 people ran Realots into the ground (Jens/Neo) and screwed over what was left of the Realots community promising the "old times experience" and "no character wipes", also claiming that they're working on a new island dedicated to high lvl players and also working on exp stages. We now have another team of 2 people relaunching Realots (GM Ecstazya/CM Penn) exactly the same thing, "old time experience", "no character wipes" "we're working on a new island dedicated to high lvls", but it seems the exp stages are finished now.

Seems to me that you're just Jens/Neo fraudulently claiming to be Ecstazya/Penn to get people back on your side. Like I said, there's no proof that you are who you claim you are.

That's the problem, being forced to pay. Dennis didn't force anyone to pay, with realots' current history of shutting down 6 times in a row after being open for 2 months per launch, it'll very hard to trust your server. With this pay to play system in place, seems like you're just trying another 1-3 month server rinse and repeat strategy.

Also, there's no proof that you're the real Ecstazya, this whole re-release of Realots smells really fishy. After a team of 2 people ran Realots into the ground (Jens/Neo) and screwed over what was left of the Realots community promising the "old times experience" and "no character wipes", also claiming that they're working on a new island dedicated to high lvl players and also working on exp stages. We now have another team of 2 people relaunching Realots (GM Ecstazya/CM Penn) exactly the same thing, "old time experience", "no character wipes" "we're working on a new island dedicated to high lvls", but it seems the exp stages are finished now.

Seems to me that you're just Jens/Neo fraudulently claiming to be Ecstazya/Penn to get people back on your side. Like I said, there's no proof that you are who you claim you are.

I have doubts about even Toor being the "real" Dennis because what he explained in the interview (here) regarding the Magic Longsword was false. Everyone knew about the event Magz held for us, and Dennis was online supporting it with his character - "Satan" something or another.

But hey, there's no way to know 100% unless you track them down in real life. If he has the files, good. I want RealOTS back!

this isn't a real realots

I have doubts about even Toor being the "real" Dennis because what he explained in the interview (here) regarding the Magic Longsword was false. Everyone knew about the event Magz held for us, and Dennis was online supporting it with his character - "Satan" something or another.

But hey, there's no way to know 100% unless you track them down in real life. If he has the files, good. I want RealOTS back!

i playd a lil when he opened the first server. same smooth gameplay as realots. so i'm sure it are realots files

i playd a lil when he opened the first server. same smooth gameplay as realots. so i'm sure it are realots files

I'm sure after 7+ years, someone has made a pretty close OT. :D

I don't believe it's all fake, I just find it hard to believe it's all real. Until I see it, I won't believe it.

I will not release any files, if you don't believe its the cip files you do not have to, I can give you a tour around the world, at all parts you really wanna see. Just tell me your name and I'll start teleporting you.

I will not release any files, if you don't believe its the cip files you do not have to, I can give you a tour around the world, at all parts you really wanna see. Just tell me your name and I'll start teleporting you.
I never said I didn't believe you. I do, I just want the files to be public once and for all ^^

I see I see, the files will never be released in my guess, we all have a contract laying in our hands from CIP saying that if we release the files we have to pay an xxxx amount of money but yet we are able to do business with the files, as long as its a right worthy owner they are able to purchase the files. All owners which I know, Dennis, Remere, Grizzm0 etc has this contract. So hopefully it wont be public cause it will just be like the 8.6 servers ,spammed.

who cares about cipsoft files? the old and deprecated files, we all know how it was full of bugs and problems at the time.

we know TFS its better optimized. we can do easily downgraded protocol 0.4/1.0 to work with with 7.72 client, (in fact people already did it).

who cares about cipsoft files? the old and deprecated files, we all know how it was full of bugs and problems at the time.

we know TFS its better optimized. we can do easily downgraded protocol 0.4/1.0 to work with with 7.72 client, (in fact people already did it).

People like?

your release on january 7-15 will be a flop simply because tibianic and classicus are taking up the entire old school population

i dont understand how this is hard to comprehend. unless you can bring something new to the table nobody wants to play your server

>inb4 hur dur CIP files
tibianic's files are literally CIP files + extra content that they created over the years

personally, i would rather give my money to the jew Iryont than you

you do not seem to be listening to anyone, and are hell bent on doing everything your own way.

good luck

Back