• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

bump, what about an RealOTS winter edition

with 14 days of rs?

How about give me my 150 Euro I wasted on premium roses when it was obvious you only paid for 1 month of the dedicated....
I had the top 2 places in Distance, I didn't care the server was dying (which was because premium rose shit didn't work and you never replied to people).

I gave you a honest chance, and you fucked us over, because I really though.. "wow.. real and old realots!! I'll play for sure no matter the player count".. and I donated for it as well.....

So no...... you had your chance and you so FUCKING blew it!

How about give me my 150 Euro I wasted on premium roses when it was obvious you only paid for 1 month of the dedicated....
I had the top 2 places in Distance, I didn't care the server was dying (which was because premium rose shit didn't work and you never replied to people).

I gave you a honest chance, and you fucked us over, because I really though.. "wow.. real and old realots!! I'll play for sure no matter the player count".. and I donated for it as well.....

So no...... you had your chance and you so FUCKING blew it!

They closed the server after a month? I didn't know it even opened. Was it a test server or actual release?

They closed the server after a month? I didn't know it even opened. Was it a test server or actual release?
Ecstazya came out advertised realots as "the umber comeback of RealOTs!!!!!" and it kind of was.

It launched around March 14 this year.. and about April 14 somewhere, it went offline without any warnings, and have been off since.
It had a few hundred players at start, with 3x exp it took most people 4-7 hours to leave Rookgaard.
By the time it closed, I had two paladins with top 2 distance there, Dist 89 and 88 on lvl 30~ and 25~
And in total I donated around 150 Euro for premium roses to sell for 20~k each to have it easier to lvl up..
the premium roses didn't work, you had to send them to Ecstazya depot in Thais with note of character and he added manually.
After a week or so Ecstazya disappeared, stopped replying anywhere, came back with an excuse a few days later about hospital or something, I dunno..
and then after 2 days he was gone again... and a while later server went completely off..

Ecstazya came out advertised realots as "the umber comeback of RealOTs!!!!!" and it kind of was.

It launched around March 14 this year.. and about April 14 somewhere, it went offline without any warnings, and have been off since.
It had a few hundred players at start, with 3x exp it took most people 4-7 hours to leave Rookgaard.
By the time it closed, I had two paladins with top 2 distance there, Dist 89 and 88 on lvl 30~ and 25~
And in total I donated around 150 Euro for premium roses to sell for 20~k each to have it easier to lvl up..
the premium roses didn't work, you had to send them to Ecstazya depot in Thais with note of character and he added manually.
After a week or so Ecstazya disappeared, stopped replying anywhere, came back with an excuse a few days later about hospital or something, I dunno..
and then after 2 days he was gone again... and a while later server went completely off..

With 150 euros worth of donations, I'm sure he can afford to host the server much, much longer than a month, especially since he's the server host he should be willing to pay for at least the first few months if not a year of hosting from his own pocked, paying for only 1 month of hosting is a strange thing to do.

He didn't give any explanation at all and didn't even try to compensate? Was it a test server or the real game btw?

With 150 euros worth of donations, I'm sure he can afford to host the server much, much longer than a month, especially since he's the server host he should be willing to pay for at least the first few months if not a year of hosting from his own pocked, paying for only 1 month of hosting is a strange thing to do.

He didn't give any explanation at all and didn't even try to compensate? Was it a test server or the real game btw?

Real game, no word about test, scroll through this entire thread and you'll see somewhere in middle or somewhere, that people are like "YAY".

Edit:
Sorry, it's not in this thread when I checked, but you'll find it here:
https://otland.net/threads/france-r...ddos-with-multiple-proxies-11th-march.241182/

Back