• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

well idk if it's "bad". I mean whole oldschool tibia looked like this. everything was easy and simple mapped (just like this).
If you look at tibianic, for example abukir, that's a whole different style then venore/ankrahmun or whatever city/hunting spawn cipsoft ever mapped. until 8.x
I always prefer the oldschool look.

haha great job, really wish I could score some real old school tibia files woulden't matter if the map sucked, when tibia was in 7.6 they really did not focus on going crazy with maps =p

I am sorry if the maps look too unprofessional for you guys, but we are mappin' 7.7 and something that would fit into our gameplay. If you want something extremly detailed/hardcore mapped you guys should get onto some custom servers. We are currently soon done, and the beta test server will be up for you guys to feel how smooth out experience stage/frag's are.

I am sorry if the maps look too unprofessional for you guys, but we are mappin' 7.7 and something that would fit into our gameplay. If you want something extremly detailed/hardcore mapped you guys should get onto some custom servers. We are currently soon done, and the beta test server will be up for you guys to feel how smooth out experience stage/frag's are.

Would people be interested in an opening within 1 or 2 months? Please write here so I know if I should start the mass advertisement, currently fixed so the exp stage is very smooth and working on exp share (tho u have to be 4 vocs in a party to active since thats the only thing that waas working without crashes).

Hope everyone had a great summer.

Still without any details, without website and without advertisement. It really looks unprofessional and I doubt you will success.

Still without any details, without website and without advertisement. It really looks unprofessional and I doubt you will success.
What looks unprofessional? That the time front is not what we thought? That I have a life beside workin' on a project where I want you guys to have fun to enjoy something this community have lost. When I feel I am ready I'll open up my wallet for advertisement thats not a big deal :) But for now we are slowly makin' the progress we'd like. Which I would hope guys like you would enjoy to hear.

Ecstazya

More interesting information comin' tomorrow. Hope you have a good night.

Ecstazya

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the late reminder, we have just finished our process of the reverse engineering so we are now able to fully control the server which will most likely be that you guys can decide what frag system you want and days for decaying redskull etc.
Edit:

Would also be cool if you guys would come up with some fancy names(for the server) :)

Ecstazya

maybe smt similar to tibianus since it is popular server
what about tibiapenis ??

step one: https://www.random.org/
step two: enter 1-12
step three: choose the name here from the number you got
1. Squaria, 2. Braxodia, 3. Pladonicus, 4. Radera, 5. Vidianic, 6. Daranus, 7. Kladistic, 8. Copyera, 9. Nadestia, 10. Vanaria, 11. WhiteOT, 12. Blurion

you're welcome!

IF you are gonna add custom Islands, make sure i dont autoborder Map in 5 sec..

Yes, alot of things are happening I am very sorry that I have not been able to keep you guys updated but we are almost done with fixing a few perks in the sources for the players such as frag timers etc. And here is also a small picture of the beggining of the new Island:
tRaA0-rTP.png
only I see that lattern at a fkin border? cipsoft/10
+ for the interior really fancy

IF you are gonna add custom Islands, make sure i dont autoborder Map in 5 sec..
This Island is nothing I mapped I just fullfilled the boat & the "mall-Square" all was there already and since you havent seen this before you clearly do not own the files.
only I see that lattern at a fkin border? cipsoft/10
+ for the interior really fancy
I tried to make it as fancy as possible thanks for the creds.
step one: https://www.random.org/
step two: enter 1-12
step three: choose the name here from the number you got
1. Squaria, 2. Braxodia, 3. Pladonicus, 4. Radera, 5. Vidianic, 6. Daranus, 7. Kladistic, 8. Copyera, 9. Nadestia, 10. Vanaria, 11. WhiteOT, 12. Blurion

you're welcome!
Thanks alot, the name @10 was really cool.

Thinking of makin a new discussion with alot of news and a BETA test server up so you see how our experience rate works out.

i cant wait for this server to start so i can buy popcorn and laugh after the 3 min crash

Looking at realots 7.7 files you can understand how the cipsoft engine have been a inspiration for otserver back then(cipsoft used storages, quests in the map, etc). Looking at the source codes we can know that simeone and even remeres worked with the old cipsoft engine. Anyway, running that old thing is not that great today, i believe Ezz did the best thing, reverse engineering that old thing and get the best he can get from it.

Back