• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

7.7 CIPFILES Discussion

It will happened, very soon something very nice will be announced for you guys! I can give you a hint, we will probably make so frags are controlled by us so its not using the CIP system with daily/weekly/monthly calculation. In the case if we get this to work, how would you guys like it to be :)?

Ecsta.

Haha, you don't even have the real files, you got some files which had to be fixed on to get them work, and you bought them from someone who is scamming more then knowing what his own name is.

Alright if u want we have RxRob files ;)
And yeah we do have the whole realots datapack , not the one that kid scamed with it ;)
Yeah we bought it so ? we still had some work to make it work and fix some thing.
But at least we made it perfectly work after 1 week compare to you @ 1 year ;)

Alright if u want we have RxRob files ;)
And yeah we do have the whole realots datapack , not the one that kid scamed with it ;)
Yeah we bought it so ? we still had some work to make it work and fix some thing.
But at least we made it perfectly work after 1 week compare to you @ 1 year ;)
My server has been up mate :) This is just a discussion on whether people want it normally or customized.

Come to me when you have working stages :)))))))))))

Stage are working atm :>
Ty to someone ;>

The only difference between u and me & my team is

We have money to pay people and make thing for us,
We don't need donation to make anything run
We want people enjoy , not donate to make some money

W/e kiss

Last edited:
My server has been up mate :) This is just a discussion on whether people want it normally or customized.

Come to me when you have working stages :)))))))))))

How can you have such a big ego, when you're nothing but trash to be honest. Your good friend Dennis is all about the money, he is the one that scammed rob.
Now back to you, you're nothing but corruption to the whole community. Pretending to be a girl for years on RealOTS, how pathethic. Mr 999x ssa.

Dennis was the original owner of the original RealOTS He wasnt active much but the server turned out great but i guess all he cared about was money

You mean, the server turned out great until he introduced that you could buy unlimited amount of EXP, skills, etc.. (Money Money Money)

lol sora ice will do same thing . they just wanna have unlimited supplies so they could kill ppls all around . shit . missing old times,

lol sora ice will do same thing . they just wanna have unlimited supplies so they could kill ppls all around . shit . missing old times,
yes i will run around with mana runes , sd X999 and ssa 999 for sure ;D

retards?

I hope you do something for the open tibia world before someone elses does, none deserve to earn money as much as a server with this potential does.

Have patience people, we are comming. Soon Everything will start, patience is key.

Is anything happening, or is this one of old Dennis styles that he and his staff, keep giving us faith but nothing comes untill a surprise site gets up and starts gettin' linked to all of us old players which still have contact with each others? :D

Yes, alot of things are happening I am very sorry that I have not been able to keep you guys updated but we are almost done with fixing a few perks in the sources for the players such as frag timers etc. And here is also a small picture of the beggining of the new Island:
tRaA0-rTP.png

Last edited:
Back