• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Can anyone stop talking about this thread!
i'm getting annoying!!! :mad::mad::mad:
This is a Tibia OT site, stop talking about this thread is what you said?
This is the exact thing/game that has brought this site into existence.
Do us a favor and piss off.

Hello guys, Thanks in advance for taking your time to read my post. So im here today because im having trouble trying to get these CIP files to actually run. Im reading the tutorial for these files but thats not helping me very much as the person didnt specify very much.

Is there anyone that can help me out at this step?

Tutorial Running Cipsoft Server Files

-Now unpack gameserver (released by BoneZ or Toor) you choose, BoneZ have binary 3x exp and Toor 1x.
Copy folder game to /home/, you cannot have permission to put directly to this folder, unpack in /home/yourusername, now use this comand in terminal:su mv /home/yourusername/game /home and click enter, now your game folder is in /home.

I dont understand what he means by "unpack gameserver". Does he mean unpack CIP virgin files? Unpack 7.7 OTServ files? I dont get it.
Good luck I am in the same boat.
What I do find hilarious is the numerous amounts of people stating they have gotten it to work but can not come up with a proper tutorial to repeat the process, this is exactly why the Tibia community/ Game itself is dying.

Thing about this files tho. If you can't get them to run on yourself, they are probably not worth your time to invest. In order to host these files at all for other people you need some ASM knowledge to modify the game exectuable file to suit your needs, decent linux & c++ & web/php knowledge as well. The basic tutorial is there, and iirc it explains enough to run it. Literally everything to run these files is those two topics ( tutorial topic and this one ).

Everyone wants stuff laid out for them on a golden plate, but they are not willing to work themselves to get it running.

If you guys actual problem running those files after you actually tried, come back and ask an actual question. But likely no one will answer how to unpack gameserver... If you can't get past that, you literally should just stop bothering with the files.

@LooSik @Fenrisus
I know at this moment I am chasing something impossible. The small hope of getting something like this to work just blew my mind.
Thank you!

Could someone please upload the otserv_schema_data.sql and query manager to somewhere else?
Otlandcloud account registration is broken, so I can't download from there, and the mediafire links were removed.

After several days struggling I finally got this to run on an Azure VM & CloudDB with a free subscription :)

Me and my friends used to play on Zanera at that time, our characters are there, stuck in time... it brings back so many memories!

Could anyone tell me how to change .db into .xml ? I want to see a monsters spawn in RME editor. Thank you :)

Anyone that have run this server can tell me which is the special information that ceremonial mask has?
Clocks have this special attribute in objects.srv:
InformationType=2
spellbook has this attribute:
InformationType=4
and ceremonial mask:
InformationType=3

You may need to use/look the ceremonial mask to see which is the result of InformationType=3. You can also copy the flag(Information) and the attribute(InformationType=3) to any normal item(example: gold coins) to check this.

I managed to run the server on a single ubuntu 16.04 machine after 3 days of researching lol. @Ezzz @Toor How to make house auction work? table Auctions is not in database :/

Anyone that have run this server can tell me which is the special information that ceremonial mask has?
Clocks have this special attribute in objects.srv:
InformationType=2
spellbook has this attribute:
InformationType=4
and ceremonial mask:
InformationType=3

You may need to use/look the ceremonial mask to see which is the result of InformationType=3. You can also copy the flag(Information) and the attribute(InformationType=3) to any normal item(example: gold coins) to check this.
I get this message
10:56 No blessings received.
You didn't ask, but I might as well mention that InformationType 1 gives the information date incl. game year (starts at 2050 or something), time like Type 2, and game-rounds.

I managed to run the server on a single ubuntu 16.04 machine after 3 days of researching lol. @Ezzz @Toor How to make house auction work? table Auctions is not in database :/

How did you get the querymanager and db schema?
I asked some people that got it running and got ignored :(
All the links are broken.

I get this message
You didn't ask, but I might as well mention that InformationType 1 gives the information date incl. game year (starts at 2050 or something), time like Type 2, and game-rounds.
Thanks. I thought something special would come from type 3, but its cool that cipsoft already had implemented something like Ceremonial Ankh in 7.7.

someone have it online? i want to test some things ;s

Back