• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

yeah, I'm trying to pinpiont the first-time-login debug issue. All I did with the executable was change the RSA keys, so that's all I can think of. One would think that if that;s the case then it would error a hell of a lot more. Anyhow, that is way off topic :)

Ahh, but how would you find the corresponding place to edit from the findings in the decompiled code to the actual uncompiled binary?
IDA allows you to seamlessly switch between ASM and Hex view.
Beside that, there's tutorials out there that's supposed to help you create binary patches with IDA.
I wasn't aware of this potential of any disassembler either up to this point, so thank you @LooSik for awaking my curiosity and making me investigate.
[rant]I was almost completely convinced that I would never be able to modify anything else than clear-text things in the binary...
You have shown me otherwise and probably/maybe helped adding a lot to the potential of my current Realots project with this, as hopefully I'll be able to locate the skill and regen factors too now, and possibly more.
[amplify]
Not to go total fanboy on your ass, but you're one of the few people in the OT scene that I've always had respect for, ever since about 10 years ago when you started Eloth... You seem to have that creative/intelligence thing going on that is imo so rare in this and actually most communities unfortunately.
Anyway point being it was nice to see you popping in.
[/amplify][/rant]

@downloadnow Would u release your website files? It would be nice for me to be able to study them. I'll send you a PM.

Greetings

@downloadnow Would u release your website files? It would be nice for me to be able to study them. I'll send you a PM.

Greetings

I didn;t recieve any PMs.. it's just an ASP.Net MVC application, with a Entity Framework context connecting to the MySQL database and managing the characters. Also I got the login server and query manager to run under managed code (C#) as well on a separate library, but I can't run those on Azure as a WebApp, they block all tcp ports other than 80 :)

I didn;t recieve any PMs.. it's just an ASP.Net MVC application, with a Entity Framework context connecting to the MySQL database and managing the characters. Also I got the login server and query manager to run under managed code (C#) as well on a separate library, but I can't run those on Azure as a WebApp, they block all tcp ports other than 80 :)

Sorry, I should have elaborated further. I got a .Net C# library that uses EntityFramework to manage the MySql DB (although I'm planning to switch it to SQL soon because azure restricts the number of connections to their MySql vendor to 4, which is tight for what I'm planning, anyway-). The Website, LoginServer and the QueryManager (both I remade) consume this library, and I rebuild them from scratch because, hell, I'm a lot more proficient with C# than anything else (I happen to work with it every day), and I find it way easier to manage than C++. Since I'm so familiar with C# it was only logical for me to build the website on Asp.Net :)

IDA allows you to seamlessly switch between ASM and Hex view.
Beside that, there's tutorials out there that's supposed to help you create binary patches with IDA.
I wasn't aware of this potential of any disassembler either up to this point, so thank you @LooSik for awaking my curiosity and making me investigate.
[rant]I was almost completely convinced that I would never be able to modify anything else than clear-text things in the binary...
You have shown me otherwise and probably/maybe helped adding a lot to the potential of my current Realots project with this, as hopefully I'll be able to locate the skill and regen factors too now, and possibly more.
[amplify]
Not to go total fanboy on your ass, but you're one of the few people in the OT scene that I've always had respect for, ever since about 10 years ago when you started Eloth... You seem to have that creative/intelligence thing going on that is imo so rare in this and actually most communities unfortunately.
Anyway point being it was nice to see you popping in.
[/amplify][/rant]

It's nice to hear that :) IDA is a really powerful tool even without great ASM knowledge esp. the hex-rays decompiler which is prob one of the most useful tools created ever for that purpose ( pseudocode ). It helped me to understand or find something I needed in a lot with a lot of different projects. It's debugger is pretty powerful feature as well and it's another tool to help you understand whats happening in decompiled binary. I haven't checked this files with it, but pretty convinced you could get it to remote debug ( ex. gdb ) and possibly find even more things you need or are interested in finding out :)

Someone can explain how to make a good configuration for the querymanager > tibia connection?
I receive "floodbin" error every time it tries to connect with port 7172, do I need to configure something else? (The port is open)
I'm using centos7 but i'm new with this distribution.

Thanks

Here the error:

Starte Game-Server...
Pid 16058 - horche an Port 7172
LaunchServer: Fehler 99 bei bind.
error.log: LaunchServer: Fehler 99 bei bind.
Bind Error Again -> Begin FloodBind :(

Check the IP address you are passing from the query manager matches the ip you get when you do an "ifconfig" command

Check the IP address you are passing from the query manager matches the ip you get when you do an "ifconfig" command

I just have these address with ifcofnig
enp0s3 inet 10.0.2.15
lo inet 127.0.0.1

I'm using 10.0.2.15 inside my main.cpp, and port number 17778 and servport 7172
do i need to change htons(portNumber) to something? or just with inet_addr is enough?

Oh nvm, is was like you said lol
Now i have this error :v
error.log: TReadScriptFile::eek:pen: Kann Datei /game/dat/objects.srv
error.log: Fehler 2: No such file or directory.

Oh nvm, is was like you said lol
Now i have this error :v

This is one of two things:
1) The objects.srv file does not exist within game/dat/
2) The game binary cannot locate the objects.srv file relatively to the execution folder it is running in.

I'm guessing it's (2). So i would recommend checking that the .tibia configuration file the game is reading is actually the one you think it is reading. And secondly, execute the game binary from within the game folder (don't cd into bin folder) like this: (if you are under super user)
~/home > ./game/bin/game
If you are under a normal user:
~/home > sudo ./game/bin/game

Alternatively, look into your .tibia and modify the dat file entries. For example if you are running the game binary from within the bin folder itself, then you'll need to replace the Objects.srv entry to point to "../dat/objects.srv"

../ is "go up one directory"

As you can probably understand by now, the problem is this paths are all relative from the folder where you called the game binary

Yep, I already manage to put everything online.

I can login and see the character list but when I choose a character, takes a while to connect and then say "connection timeout".
I check all my files with mysql and everything is correct, I moved all the dennis files to home/lib/
so what can be the problem?

Yep, I already manage to put everything online.

I can login and see the character list but when I choose a character, takes a while to connect and then say "connection timeout".
I check all my files with mysql and everything is correct, I moved all the dennis files to home/lib/
so what can be the problem?

I don't know why that is, I'm suspecting it has to do with the libraries.
Try with a different game binary.

If you downloaded Dennis's libraries, check that the game binary you downloaded references the "lib.satanism~" lib in the first lines of it if you open it with a HEX editor.

Back