• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

I think we should work in a community effort reproduce 7.7 behavior instead of using that old engine. Obviously being able to run the old engine is useful for tests and reverse engineering.
I was working on elysium(an attempt to reproduce 7.7 gameplay with a newer protocol and engine) few months ago and i'm working again once a while, i would appreciate more people joining me.
GitHub - HeavenIsLost/elysium: 7.7 Open Tibia Server and beyond

I'm working on replicating it also, but on C#, using TDD.

I'm also exploring some distributed server concepts to be able to run this on a bigger scale, i.e. host it on AWS or Azure and scale for tens of thousands of players on a single game world, globally.
But the first goal is to replicate as much as possible.

I'm working on replicating it also, but on C#, using TDD.

I'm also exploring some distributed server concepts to be able to run this on a bigger scale, i.e. host it on AWS or Azure and scale for tens of thousands of players on a single game world, globally.
But the first goal is to replicate as much as possible.
Are you using sharpot as a base? just curious

Not exactly as base, but I do use it as reference
Are you using sharpot as a base? just curious

Not exactly based on it, but I have used it as reference (mostly on packet reading and writing) along with other distros, because it's not as easy to get the spec of a full message when a single byte is the one debugging the client :)

yy7NJSiFSlKSSS9AiNabWg.png

Our project is slowly evolving, i have managed to convert the map from .sec format into otbm. Not all things are perfect, but i fixed the stack bug(the fire is above the barrel and not below) and i the quests chests were converted too.
It will take a time until the map is completely converted because we need to convert quest features, keys, quest doors, level doors and other few stuff.

Our project is slowly evolving, i have managed to convert the map from .sec format into otbm. Not all things are perfect, but i fixed the stack bug(the fire is above the barrel and not below) and i the quests chests were converted too.
It will take a time until the map is completely converted because we need to convert quest features, keys, quest doors, level doors and other few stuff.

I'll keep an eye on your project, it's amazing!

Keep in mind that if you the restarter fails it sends an email to cip with information about your PC/username etc. I tested it :p So I bet they got a buuuunch of emails from people experimenting with the server xD

Keep in mind that if you the restarter fails it sends an email to cip with information about your PC/username etc. I tested it :p So I bet they got a buuuunch of emails from people experimenting with the server xD
Crazy! ajaja

Someone could get me a doubt about a line of action in the moveuse, where he links a lever in thais with the desert quest and a hidden SQM.

Use, IsType (Obj1,2772), IsPosition (Obj1,[32397,32237,07]), IsObjectThere ([32673,32085,08],430), IsObjectThere ([32677,32089,08],430), IsObjectThere ([32673,32093,08],430), IsObjectThere ([32669,32089,08],430) -> Change(Obj1,2773,0), MoveTopOnMap([32698,32151,12],431,[32673,32087,08]), EffectOnMap([32673,32087,08],14)

I do not even have the basic programming language, but from what I understand, it says that by pulling that lever near the mc ronald nc in thais. With the 4 voices in the position to make the desert quest something will be teleported to the front of the lever in the desert quest.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Can someone explain me?

Someone could get me a doubt about a line of action in the moveuse, where he links a lever in thais with the desert quest and a hidden SQM.

Use, IsType (Obj1,2772), IsPosition (Obj1,[32397,32237,07]), IsObjectThere ([32673,32085,08],430), IsObjectThere ([32677,32089,08],430), IsObjectThere ([32673,32093,08],430), IsObjectThere ([32669,32089,08],430) -> Change(Obj1,2773,0), MoveTopOnMap([32698,32151,12],431,[32673,32087,08]), EffectOnMap([32673,32087,08],14)

I do not even have the basic programming language, but from what I understand, it says that by pulling that lever near the mc ronald nc in thais. With the 4 voices in the position to make the desert quest something will be teleported to the front of the lever in the desert quest.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Can someone explain me?

I'm not home to be able to see what the Id's are, but I think object 431 will be teleported from 32698,32151,12 to 32673,32087,08 based on MoveTopOnMap([32698,32151,12],431,[32673,32087,08])

I would love to help on this, is there a issue list with what is missing?

I'm not home to be able to see what the Id's are, but I think object 431 will be teleported from 32698,32151,12 to 32673,32087,08 based on MoveTopOnMap([32698,32151,12],431,[32673,32087,08])

No, object 431 is to be ignored.

No, object 431 is to be ignored.
Either it's ignored or everything on top of item of id 431 is moved to pos 2, if the name of the function is to be trusted, right?

@LanizTheProf
But yeah, in this case it's safe to say that everything on that tile except the ground itself is teleported to the front of the desert quest lever.
However nothing seem to spawn there; no items, no monsters, and no other moveuse action is involved with doing anything to that position, so I couldn't gather any clues to what it does or is supposed to do under any natural circumstance.
Weird. Some kind of joke/testing facility/unfinished work?

Either it's ignored or everything on top of item of id 431 is moved to pos 2, if the name of the function is to be trusted, right?

@LanizTheProf
But yeah, in this case it's safe to say that everything on that tile except the ground itself is teleported to the front of the desert quest lever.
However nothing seem to spawn there; no items, no monsters, and no other moveuse action is involved with doing anything to that position, so I couldn't gather any clues to what it does or is supposed to do under any natural circumstance.
Weird. Some kind of joke/testing facility/unfinished work?

That's right.

That's right.

Ezz do you have those functions documented/willing to share?
I've just finished my Npc and MoveUse parsers and are in the process of implementing each and every one of those functions.

Back