• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Other question: where can I find account and passwords numbers?
In your database.
Under the tabs - Users & players.
Make sure accountnumbers match, and the password can be replaced by any of your choosing. As far as I know the passwords are unencrypted passwords. No need to encrypt them using SHA1 or SHA265.

Yours,

Kjeld

In your database.
Under the tabs - Users & players.
Make sure accountnumbers match, and the password can be replaced by any of your choosing. As far as I know the passwords are unencrypted passwords. No need to encrypt them using SHA1 or SHA265.

Yours,

Kjeld

And the spells scripts? Do you know where can I find it?

@Koninhoo
^
In /game/bin/game

It's hardcoded by CIP in the gamefile.
Only ways to find out are, HEX editing or reverse engineer the entire thing. If that's not your thing and you need to change these values badly, take up tfs.
Just as stable, more customizable and it runs on a less outdated version of the client.

Did my first spell modification.
Instead of level-based manausage, I managed to edit it to use a fixed amount.

Note that the mana used is only for proof of concept.

Update, tested modifying posionstorm to make druids a bit more interesting.
Dmg values are still just set for testing..

EhnHrLp.jpg

Damn.. Never knew how easy everything is once you get the hang of it..
5 unjust = WS
8 unjust = BAN
In a day. Everything is easily modified to my suprise. Also changed PZ block time for unjust (for testing) to 60 seconds with huge succes.. Sweet. Possibilities are endless.

You triggered me with all of this showing off, so after you posted the pic of editing mana of exori I went to see if I could find the spell formulas as well (actually I think I was looking around for a lot of different stuff at once).
Found the spell formulas after an hour and changed exori radius to 3 for fun :p
I bet RE is much easier now with modern IDA than when Dennis was running this server though.
But still credits to you for finding all of this. I know some people who thinks they're good with RE on here haven't found all of this, and of course neither have I, but I like to pretend it's because I haven't spend enough time.
Now stop triggering me please :D Jk, keep posting, whatever, hihi.

Everyone killing their asses off in editing RealOTS game binary, meanwhile me having the best 1/1 clone made in TFS with no differences from the real thing, smh.

You talk too much, shows nothing.

Give me the money so I can host it, or give me work enough to host it.
Will beat RealOTS itself and every other oldschool 7.7 server out there. :cool:

Everyone killing their asses off in editing RealOTS game binary, meanwhile me having the best 1/1 clone made in TFS with no differences from the real thing, smh.
Good for you I guess? What is your point?

You triggered me with all of this showing off, so after you posted the pic of editing mana of exori I went to see if I could find the spell formulas as well (actually I think I was looking around for a lot of different stuff at once).
Found the spell formulas after an hour and changed exori radius to 3 for fun :p
I bet RE is much easier now with modern IDA than when Dennis was running this server though.
But still credits to you for finding all of this. I know some people who thinks they're good with RE on here haven't found all of this, and of course neither have I, but I like to pretend it's because I haven't spend enough time.
Now stop triggering me please :D Jk, keep posting, whatever, hihi.
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I feel like it's super easy now considering how good IDA had become.
And with code caves, possibilities are endless really. I don't see how we are "killing" ourselves doing this tbh. It's fun and it's even easy now. People will always know in the back of their head. A copy is always a copy. The real thing is and will always be the best for some people, no matter how good of a copy a server is.

I wasn't sure how to reply to this

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah, I feel like it's super easy now considering how good IDA had become.
And with code caves, possibilities are endless really. I don't see how we are "killing" ourselves doing this tbh. It's fun and it's even easy now. People will always know in the back of their head. A copy is always a copy. The real thing is and will always be the best for some people, no matter how good of a copy a server is.
This. Word.

Yo Tony, well, Ezzz might have done some real great work with parsing the realOTs files to work with TFS, you cannot deny that TFS is way more performant than the old engine, I know the real engine is the real thing, still Ezzz is not sharing his work with us (the otland community), I personally think it is a pity since he has the whole thing already done.

I haven't browsed around here due to my inactivity in the last months and I'd like to ask if you're sharing your "editing" paths on the real engine, I'd really like to see a few stuff for learning purposes only.

Kindest regards,
okke~

Yo Tony, well, Ezzz might have done some real great work with parsing the realOTs files to work with TFS, you cannot deny that TFS is way more performant than the old engine, I know the real engine is the real thing, still Ezzz is not sharing his work with us (the otland community), I personally think it is a pity since he has the whole thing already done.

I haven't browsed around here due to my inactivity in the last months and I'd like to ask if you're sharing your "editing" paths on the real engine, I'd really like to see a few stuff for learning purposes only.

Kindest regards,
okke~

I do not release any of my work because well, it would kill every other old school server out there, and it's like giving diamonds for free for people to milk $$$ out of it, OpenTibia is a big mafia, it's disgusting! :mad:

Would you say I'm part of that big mafia or farmers (milkers) or whatever?
Just curious, I wanna see where this conversation is going :D

Back