• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

@downloadnow you're a C# genius hehe I'm jealous ): I remember trying to rename the libs inside the folder x86_64-linux-gnu but got error and couldn't execute any commands because of missing C libs. I'm pretty sure I moved the libs from my old CentOS 3.1 to Ubuntu, but it can fuck your ubuntu VM hehe

@downloadnow you're a C# genius hehe I'm jealous ): I remember trying to rename the libs inside the folder x86_64-linux-gnu but got error and couldn't execute any commands because of missing C libs. I'm pretty sure I moved the libs from my old CentOS 3.1 to Ubuntu, but it can fuck your ubuntu VM hehe

Nope. The people I work with are... and I'm just too depressed to try so hard to catch up with what they can come up with in just minutes so I spend time building projects around otservers trying to convince myself I'm doing something good. aaand then it's Monday again :[

Ye, CPU 100% is when gameserver is loading map sektor files XD but as players cannot enter to the game while it's restarting you barely notice the effect, at least @BoneZ and me aren't noticing it. BTW, I'm not running 2 separated machines for these files. We're hosting it on an Ubuntu 16.04 server and it's running smooth. I remember i had the same problem, no /tls folder and cannot connect to gameserver. I don't remember how I solved it, sorry :( I think I copied the libs from a CentOS 3.1 machine to my lib folder. I can upload them if you like, for you to try. Just remember to backup the old ones.
YES! Pleasee upload them!! :)

Nope. The people I work with are... and I'm just too depressed to try so hard to catch up with what they can come up with in just minutes so I spend time building projects around otservers trying to convince myself I'm doing something good. aaand then it's Monday again :[
Make a company and hire them :) -- chatbots is the new black

That's sad ): I study bioengineering and I also try to convince myself that I'm doing something good when I manage to fix some scripts here and some programs there HAHAHA but it feels soooo good when I make something and it works hahaha even if it's something as simple as a bash script xD

why cant we freaking edit!?
here's what I got on libs.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
I'm pretty sure all my libs are correct, but
do i need to be logged as root?
4uA4MLG.jpg

you can test it by yourself the files are here and the tutorial to how get it working is there also
in google you can obtain free vps host for few days
nope, i cant do a shit without video tutorial, still waiting for that. :D

Maybe is cuz my libs are in /home/isaac/lib instead of root/lib ?

I strongly believe that it wouldn't even load up to the point of loading the monsters if it didn't find the libraries... but yeah, do "sudo -i" then "cp /home/isaac/lib/* /lib". Also do consider what I said about the TCP proxy if you are hosting from azure.. lol

The behavior that you mentioned where it doesn't get past the copyright means it's not finding the querymanager...

btw, the above is considering you are launching the game as super user.

ie. sudo ./bin/game

YAY! gzzzzzz!!! may I ask how u solved it? I don't even remember how I did it leeeel

Back