• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Good for you I guess? What is your point?

It's a waste of time, people can play and do whatever they want with RealOTS files, but like I have said continuously for many years before Dennis and I even agreed to release the distribution that it's a waste of time to work and use these files, they should be for education purposes only, it's always a better idea to recreate the whole thing in OTServer, so you have unlimited possibilities. Every RealOTS server is going to die sooner or later, unless it's ran like a x1 or x2 experience, or even some fun rates, and constant restarts when players reach a certain level, and not only by this, but people will always request new features (like it has happened many times) and no developer would be able to fulfill the requirements for the player base, hence, the server would die, slowly.

Don't get me wrong, it even happens with OTS, but my point is, that you're all better off in recreating the thing in TFS 1.2 (the most stable) to fill your player base needs.
We're all owners of our opinions and the like.

@e.e I've seen his work already, he indeed modified a lot on tfs sources so it does read a parsed moveuse.dat, he converted the sectors of the map to .otbm, original monster files (.mon) and also runs items.srv on his modified TFS.

It's indeed a complete RealOTS running under TFS fully configurable, of course it's way "better" in terms of performance than the old "crappy" unupdated engine from cipsoft.

It's a waste of time.

You saying people are wasting their times without knowing what they are aiming for. You could be more humble dude. You the one with clear goals among the community, that had through last years achieved multiple instances of "perfect" realots copies, and failed every try. I would advise you to don't go down the same road again, it's a waste of time. TFS 1.2 has an insane amount of community work with genius guys behind it, and still is just a shade of what Tibia is.

EhnHrLp.jpg

Damn.. Never knew how easy everything is once you get the hang of it..
5 unjust = WS
8 unjust = BAN
In a day. Everything is easily modified to my suprise. Also changed PZ block time for unjust (for testing) to 60 seconds with huge succes.. Sweet. Possibilities are endless.
Nice work dude!

@e.e I've seen his work already, he indeed modified a lot on tfs sources so it does read a parsed moveuse.dat, he converted the sectors of the map to .otbm, original monster files (.mon) and also runs items.srv on his modified TFS.

It's indeed a complete RealOTS running under TFS fully configurable, of course it's way "better" in terms of performance than the old "crappy" unupdated engine from cipsoft.
And exactly why are you referencing me? xD

You saying people are wasting their times without knowing what they are aiming for. You could be more humble dude. You the one with clear goals among the community, that had through last years achieved multiple instances of "perfect" realots copies, and failed every try. I would advise you to don't go down the same road again, it's a waste of time. TFS 1.2 has an insane amount of community work with genius guys behind it, and still is just a shade of what Tibia is.
I agree with your points, but I think maybe Ezzz just joined the trigger party that Tony and I (unintentionally) hosted.
Lets all try to calm down and give Ezzz some space to cool down too, unless you REALLY think he's arrogant through the bones and not just in this thread.
Life's rough on us all, ups and downs, pride, etc, we all have it, so lets try to be understanding before we all jump on the guy, plis?
~Not meant as a criticism to anyone, just trying to deescalate this mess/trying to be fair to everyone.

What "perfect" realots copies are you referring to?
I have never hosted any of my RealOTS "copies", I have just made two, just one that was way back in 2013 or 2010, on which I did not had RealOTS files on my hands, so your words lose value to what you're saying, and another one which has been sold one time to a very serious project under development, and I have no hosted it, and nobody has seen it.

It really does not matter what they are aiming for, it will be a waste of time in the end, it's stupid to want to host RealOTS files for people to play, it will die, AGAIN. And sooner than before now that a lot of people know all the limitations there are within that distribution, limitations that people require on every single OT out there.

You're saying I'm not being humble for telling people to stop working on RealOTS files and instead to recreate the thing on an OT, how is that not being humble? I'm trying to save everyone a big disappointment.

There is no feature on RealOTS that I haven't duplicated with perfection on an OT (that I know of thus far), something that anyone can manage with a little knowledge in programming and in OpenTibia internal code, so please, stop deceiving yourselves about RealOTS having unique things that cannot be found in an OT nowadays because that's just plain ridiculous, but if you're so eager about it, just mention each of the one of the unique features you think OTS lack that RealOTS has o_O

What "perfect" realots copies are you referring to?
I have never hosted any of my RealOTS "copies", I have just made two, just one that was way back in 2013 or 2010, on which I did not had RealOTS files on my hands, so your words lose value to what you're saying, and another one which has been sold one time to a very serious project under development, and I have no hosted it, and nobody has seen it.

It really does not matter what they are aiming for, it will be a waste of time in the end, it's stupid to want to host RealOTS files for people to play, it will die, AGAIN. And sooner than before now that a lot of people know all the limitations there are within that distribution, limitations that people require on every single OT out there.

You're saying I'm not being humble for telling people to stop working on RealOTS files and instead to recreate the thing on an OT, how is that not being humble? I'm trying to save everyone a big disappointment.

There is no feature on RealOTS that I haven't duplicated with perfection on an OT (that I know of thus far), something that anyone can manage with a little knowledge in programming and in OpenTibia internal code, so please, stop deceiving yourselves about RealOTS having unique things that cannot be found in an OT nowadays because that's just plain ridiculous, but if you're so eager about it, just mention each of the one of the unique features you think OTS lack that RealOTS has o_O

You are loosing your point again, who the f said hes wanting to host it...

dont you have anything better to do in your real life (if u have one) instead coming to a (learning-forum, thats the way i think it is) and say what to do or not, even not knowing what they are aiming off?

You are loosing your point again, who the f said hes wanting to host it...

dont you have anything better to do in your real life (if u have one) instead coming to a (learning-forum, thats the way i think it is) and say what to do or not, even not knowing what they are aiming off?

And you think that people that want to setup RealOTS files again for the 9999th time are educating themselves? They could be mostly just educating themselves with RE nothing more.
Hence why I do not release anything on the community, because people like that would just download and run, and start profiting out of it. That's what most people are aiming for, lazy enough to recreate the thing on an OT (having absolutely everything they need to do it), but nah, it's better to run the real thing because it's already done.

Oh, that they do not do it for profit, they want to revive Nostalgia, well, guess what, there are many other great and better OTS that people play for the Nostalgia, oh but it's the real thing! Okay, do it, fake Ecstazya tried to do it, and it failed miserably in less than 2 months, and it happened again on second launch, and with other people as well not even being Ecstazya.

But whatever, in the end everyone will do whatever they want to do, but don't say I did not warn about it when you see the next launch of RealOTS fail miserably in less than 2 months.

What's going on with you @Ezzz?
I tried to defend you and calm you down, but your haughty bullshit here is absolutely indefensible..
You talk about not having enough money/work-load (income) to host your OT - I offered you many jobs recently, one of which was simply to give me a few addresses for €5 so I didn't have to - I'm busy enough with a LOT of shit that is all taking me longer than it should, and part of the reason I chose you is I saw your thread about living in Venezuela and the economic struggle, so I thought okay - win win for both of us, you agreed to €5 and I paid you €15 before you were even done just to be nice, now you haven't been able to find the ML address in OVER 2 weeks...
Then I make one little comment here about an ANONYMOUS person on this forum not having been able to find one of the addresses that Tony found, intended to compliment him, and you have this much of a hissy fit about it?
You thought you were the God of OTland and now you're losing your shit about not being the best in everything?

This is absolutely shameful behavior imo. of any adult in particular who consider him or herself educated...

And these criticisms you're throwing out is so generic they make no sense.
For what other reasons are YOU trying to host Realots on TFS than nostalgia or profit?
Like get over yourself already.

And the list of qualities or attributes that this original distro has that your TFS copycat certainly has not is too vast to complete (the list that is), and to work on and publish one serves no one but you.
The much easier and rational way to conclude this matter is for us to request that you would make a few short videos documenting the behavior/mechanics of your copycat server and we'll see if it matches the real engine.
Start with monster mechanics - lets see if your copycat perfectly replicates the real thing's monster mechanics.

Personally I think this post speaks louder than any words can, but I'll have an open mind.
Show us your perfect TFS replica Oh Holy RE-God of all RE-Gods Ezzz.

(PS: Don't even ask me to argue FOR using this engine, because it's against my interest to do so. I'd rather superficially lose that discussion than work against my own interests for no good reason)

he has already put out videos of mechanics and such, even got a blog of features.

I read his two blog posts years ago when they were posted... No videos on it, no documentation of having implemented or replicated proper monster mechanics...
The monster strategies, which he documents, is less than 1% of what constitutes the monsters behavior...
These blog posts were fascinating to read about before these distros were released since there was little info about them otherwise, then when it was released I realized quickly how little info his posts actually contains...

Anyway, he deserves to be called out when he starts shitting all over the place like this, including basically to my (a client's) face - he knows I'm interested in hosting Realots since I hired him and have talked to him about it (I regret it now, and it shows what an asshole he is working with people interested in this project just for the money, then randomly shitting on them/their work right after in public), and then he act this arrogantly about his (obviously inflated) skills and assets after he can't locate the ML address for over two weeks that he was paid 3x the amount he agreed to when random guy (no offense -- I'm also random guy, even more so) Tony finds it in like a day or less... Wtf is that!?
Like don't pretend you're an authority on anything and act like a jackass towards others for no reason when you've got a history like this of failure unless you WANT to be called out and ridiculed imo..

I still wish Ezzz the best (seriously), but only after he's slapped himself and splashed some water in his face to wake up from this tiny self-imposed deluded bubble he's put himself in where he thinks he can blow himself up using lies or falsehoods followed up by stomping around on everyone he resents for no other reason than that they've accomplished more than he has...
Nobody should be allowed to delude themselves this much, it's not healthy for anyone, including themselves.
At least that's my strongly held convictions, and hell, if Ezzz is allowed to aggressively spew his negative nonsense, I think I'm entitled to a response both as a client of his and as someone working on hosting a Realots distro as he's both attacked me personally by calling all hosters of this distro uneducated, and my work.

What's going on with you @Ezzz?
I tried to defend you and calm you down, but your haughty bullshit here is absolutely indefensible..
You talk about not having enough money/work-load (income) to host your OT - I offered you many jobs recently, one of which was simply to give me a few addresses for €5 so I didn't have to - I'm busy enough with a LOT of shit that is all taking me longer than it should, and part of the reason I chose you is I saw your thread about living in Venezuela and the economic struggle, so I thought okay - win win for both of us, you agreed to €5 and I paid you €15 before you were even done just to be nice, now you haven't been able to find the ML address in OVER 2 weeks...
Then I make one little comment here about an ANONYMOUS person on this forum not having been able to find one of the addresses that Tony found, intended to compliment him, and you have this much of a hissy fit about it?
You thought you were the God of OTland and now you're losing your shit about not being the best in everything?

This is absolutely shameful behavior imo. of any adult in particular who consider him or herself educated...

And these criticisms you're throwing out is so generic they make no sense.
For what other reasons are YOU trying to host Realots on TFS than nostalgia or profit?
Like get over yourself already.

And the list of qualities or attributes that this original distro has that your TFS copycat certainly has not is too vast to complete (the list that is), and to work on and publish one serves no one but you.
The much easier and rational way to conclude this matter is for us to request that you would make a few short videos documenting the behavior/mechanics of your copycat server and we'll see if it matches the real engine.
Start with monster mechanics - lets see if your copycat perfectly replicates the real thing's monster mechanics.

Personally I think this post speaks louder than any words can, but I'll have an open mind.
Show us your perfect TFS replica Oh Holy RE-God of all RE-Gods Ezzz.

(PS: Don't even ask me to argue FOR using this engine, because it's against my interest to do so. I'd rather superficially lose that discussion than work against my own interests for no good reason)

What is your problem? lmao, you're worse than a drama queen omg, I'm so chill and I'm literally in shock of all the reading :(

What comment? What little address? I have no idea what you are talking about lmao, I've had Tony on ignore for many years, and more to come, I just quoted his post because yeah. What am I talking about? I'm talking about RealOTS being shit for a production server, not about addresses or Tony finding who knows what address because I have no idea what you are talking about :eek:

My criticisms have been stood for many years, I will always disagree with anyone who would run RealOTS for a production server in 2017, and even Dennis himself agreed with me, we even had big plans for when I would be able to make the perfect clone.

So you want me to document and write up all the tiny little details we have in RealOTS that normal OTS don't have? I can do this on my spare time, just for you.

I read his two blog posts years ago when they were posted... No videos on it, no documentation of having implemented or replicated proper monster mechanics...
The monster strategies, which he documents, is less than 1% of what constitutes the monsters behavior...
These blog posts were fascinating to read about before these distros were released since there was little info about them otherwise, then when it was released I realized quickly how little info his posts actually contains...

Anyway, he deserves to be called out when he starts shitting all over the place like this, including basically to my (a client's) face - he knows I'm interested in hosting Realots since I hired him and have talked to him about it (I regret it now, and it shows what an asshole he is working with people interested in this project just for the money, then randomly shitting on them/their work right after in public), and then he act this arrogantly about his (obviously inflated) skills and assets after he can't locate the ML address for over two weeks that he was paid 3x the amount he agreed to when random guy (no offense -- I'm also random guy, even more so) Tony finds it in like a day or less... Wtf is that!?
Like don't pretend you're an authority on anything and act like a jackass towards others for no reason when you've got a history like this of failure unless you WANT to be called out and ridiculed imo..

I still wish Ezzz the best (seriously), but only after he's slapped himself and splashed some water in his face to wake up from this tiny self-imposed deluded bubble he's put himself in where he thinks he can blow himself up using lies or falsehoods followed up by stomping around on everyone he resents for no other reason than that they've accomplished more than he has...
Nobody should be allowed to delude themselves this much, it's not healthy for anyone, including themselves.
At least that's my strongly held convictions, and hell, if Ezzz is allowed to aggressively spew his negative nonsense, I think I'm entitled to a response both as a client of his and as someone working on hosting a Realots distro as he's both attacked me personally by calling all hosters of this distro uneducated, and my work.

So Tony found the magic level address to increase the rates!? Lets give him a shoutout for it, it seems he's better than me with RE, good for him because I wasn't able to find it after a lot of search and play with the engine, it's great :eek:

I gave you the addresses you requested the moment you requested them, It me only took quite a long time to come up with a real working magic level rates address for you, and you pretend it took me weeks to fulfill your task, and yeah, I haven't been able to come up with the real address thus far.

Honestly, you've lost all respect from me, I haven't even quoted any of your posts before because I simply did not want to argue with you, you're just like Tony, hence why I've had him on ignore for many years for disagreeing with me on the use of RealOTS files for a production server in 2017, and also for incredible amounts of hate and disapproval with bad wording and swear words.

I only helped you with your request because you run the Zanera server, which is great for testing and for people to try out the real thing, that had me respect you and help you with what you needed, not because I was being greedy, but because I was also being needy economically speaking.

You're so ignorant (note I call you this because I have no respect for you anymore), I never called anyone uneducated, and never criticized your work, I just said what I've said for many years, working on RealOTS for a production server is a waste of time because the server itself is a shit, like it or not.

I've had Tony on ignore for many years, and more to come, I just quoted his post because yeah.
????? You've ignored Tony for many years, and you just quoted a user that you can't see because yeah... Okay.... 39 + 17 = -5
What am I talking about? I'm talking about RealOTS being shit for a production server, not about addresses or Tony finding who knows what address because I have no idea what you are talking about :eek:
Everyone killing their asses off in editing RealOTS game binary, meanwhile me having the best 1/1 clone made in TFS with no differences from the real thing, smh.
You posted this (3rd quote) out of nowhere except for Tony posting about finding addresses and me commenting on him finding addresses...

I will always disagree with anyone who would run RealOTS for a production server in 2017
Dude, that's fine, you can have any opinion you want, even share it. To some degree I even agree with you.
There's a huge difference between that and what you're doing though, which is to belittle and randomly spam this opinion over and over in the same thread without anyone even talking to you or about the distro...
Like we were just talking about addresses here, wtf triggered you to start talking about 'this outdated engine' again?
To tell you the truth I don't think anyone gives a shit about your opinions anymore, at least not this one, except for the fact that your spam and belittle others also.
and even Dennis himself agreed with me, we even had big plans for when I would be able to make the perfect clone.
Good for you bro.

So you want me to document and write up all the tiny little details we have in RealOTS that normal OTS don't have? I can do this on my spare time, just for you.
You wanting us to document every tiny detail about how this server functions in every minute aspect is what's ridiculous.
All I asked from you is to make a few videos, but you could start with just one, showing off how your monsters works.
That ONE video might be enough to convince me you've got a point and I might not even bother asking for even one more video.

I gave you the addresses you requested the moment you requested them, It me only took quite a long time to come up with a real working magic level rates address for you, and you pretend it took me weeks to fulfill your task, and yeah, I haven't been able to come up with the real address thus far.
You make the distinction between "providing me with an address" and "providing me with an working address" as if you're implying that you willingly sold me a dysfunctional address.
You should beware that that is called a scam.
Unless the label "countefeit", "dysfunctional", "broken" or something is explicitly stated in a product description, trade agreement, etc, then it's obvious that the product is expected to be functional/working.
The ML address you provided did not work at all; it did nothing. Yes, it's true that you provided me with most of the addresses quickly though.
And there's positive things to say about you, but this doesn't seem like the appropriate time to positively critique you.
But the point and truth is that part of our deal was to deliver me a working ml address and you still haven't been able to deliver that in over two weeks.
And I wouldn't hold that against you if you didn't come here and started randomly(?) talking shit about everyone that's having fun reverse engineering/editing this engine or are interested in hosting it for whatever reason.

Honestly, you've lost all respect from me
Not all. Most, yes. And yes, I understand you probably meant to say that Ezzz has lost all respect for e.e, I don't care :lol:
I don't see why anyone should respect you at this point.

I haven't even quoted any of your posts before because I simply did not want to argue with you, you're just like Tony, hence why I've had him on ignore for many years for disagreeing with me on the use of RealOTS files for a production server in 2017
Someone disagrees with me, boohoo, put them on ignore :'( Hihi

and also for incredible amounts of hate and disapproval with bad wording and swear words.
I'm sorry if that's the case. I haven't seen any of it though, and I haven't said anything mean about you prior to this afaik, all I know about you is what you've presented to me both publicly and privately (PMs).

I only helped you with your request because you run the Zanera server, which is great for testing and for people to try out the real thing, that had me respect you and help you with what you needed, not because I was being greedy, but because I was also being needy economically speaking.
Ok. I'll take you for your word, whatever it's worth at this point. It's still an unanswered question why you decided to berate everyone here (once again) just for hosting this server or being interested in reverse engineering it though.

You're so ignorant (note I call you this because I have no respect for you anymore)
No, you literally called everyone who hosts this server ignorant, regardless of whether you respect them personally or not:
It really does not matter what they are aiming for, it will be a waste of time in the end, it's stupid to want to host RealOTS files for people to play, it will die, AGAIN.

I never called anyone uneducated, and never criticized your work, I just said what I've said for many years, working on RealOTS for a production server is a waste of time because the server itself is a shit, like it or not.
That's just factually incorrect.
You just claimed that you've never called anyone uneducated, I've seen you calling Tony ignorant in this very thread in the past...
You can't even read, there's people saying Dennis removed the secrets from the distribution. Get your facts straight, or be straight ignorant.
And yeye, I know by "never" you meant "not right now", but your poor choice of words ain't my problem mr. educated.
Also I just quoted you calling everyone who hosts this server for people to play stupid. Terms like stupid, ignorant and uneducated are colloquially synonymous.

I just said what I've said for many years, working on RealOTS for a production server is a waste of time because the server itself is a shit, like it or not.
You just preach this message at random intervals like the West Baptist Church preaches the idea that "fags are condemned to hell for eternity" at random intervals.
Obviously there's nothing wrong about an opinion right? It's just their opinion, herp derp, it's not like it could be considered offensive or stupid or anything that some idiots preach messages that nobody are interested in hearing all day long, herp derp.
I hope you've got an irony detector for that one in case your natural irony-detecting senses are as dysfunctional as the ML address you sold me :)

Honestly, you've lost all respect from me.
Ah, I read for where it says from earlier. My bad. Can't edit. Too bad.
Also meant to say Westboro Baptist Church.
Ingrish secand lenguge plz halp

You took the time to separate each phrase to quote respectively for each answer? :oops:

No, I put him on ignore because he is an unworthy human for my eyes, too much hate, no thank you, not because I disagreed with him, it's just a matter of checking historical posts on my very old newbie threads, I was attacked by him and a few other IDIOTS (I won't call them any better way) that I was also forced to ignore for my own health.

No, I didn't even post that because you commented about his achievement, I posted it because I don't like him after all the attacks we had in the past due to RealOTS and different opinions, that's the only reason, I find it ridiculous and forever will, recreating the whole thing in an OT can teach anyone quite a lot about programming (hence my post saying that nobody is educating themselves much by hosting RealOTS, they are just getting taught RE, just that), I learned a lot thanks to RealOTS and recreation the thing over and over again during MANY YEARS (check my profile statuses and the 2 year old blog), learned quite a lot actually, got better at different areas by forcing myself in doing things on my own instead of using already built stuff, hence my hate on anyone who plans to use RealOTS as a production server in 2017, I don't find it reliable, I find it as if it was theft we were talking about, just my opinion though.

Like I've told you in PM when I gave you the addresses, I didn't give these addresses to anyone, I simply don't care enough to help people with RealOTS related stuff, I think I can find a few conversations on that subject and me denying helping out, or simply ended up not helping at all, I only helped you and told you to not share them freely around otland, this to pin point the fact that I just helped you and offered to further help with RealOTS because of the respect I had earned for RIP e.e for setting up Zanera for testing and playing, not less.

And yes, again I'm sorry for not being able to produce a real working ML rates address for you to use, but here, take these mana regeneration per second to use, they are technically magic rates if you ever played Real Tibia you can see why they are quite OP when changed, they are quite easy to get either ways.

Code:
080C9D69 = (Default 6, default secs per mana, global)
080C9E0D = (Default 4, for vocation ID 2)
080C9D9A = (Default 6, for vocation ID 1 and 11)
080C9E20  = (Default 3, for vocation ID 3 and 12)
080C9E52  = (Default 2, for vocation ID 13 and 14)
080C9E1B  = (Default 12, for vocation ID 3 and 4)

I'm done with this argument, nobody will change my mind or the way I see RealOTS, never.
And yeah, that might be a better option, to make a video showing off the results of my long years working with RealOTS clone on my head :eek:

Interesting read.
I just don't see why you have to come to this thread just to put people down and tell people it's a waste of time and what not. Not only that, you keep advertising/bragging about your "superior" clone everywhere.

Can you tell me what can't be done with the real server by the way? That people actually care about. In terms of things people actually like in an old-school server? Everything that a old-school server needs, is easily made for the real server, so I do not see how tfs is so much better. Actions, NPCs, movements, mapping, quests and whatnot is more than enough for an old-school server. There is no need for addons, last man standing events etc. Sure tfs CAN do it, but the fact is, old-school players don't have a need for that stuff.

Interesting read.
I just don't see why you have to come to this thread just to put people down and tell people it's a waste of time and what not. Not only that, you keep advertising/bragging about your "superior" clone everywhere.

Can you tell me what can't be done with the real server by the way? That people actually care about. In terms of things people actually like in an old-school server? Everything that a old-school server needs, is easily made for the real server, so I do not see how tfs is so much better. Actions, NPCs, movements, mapping, quests and whatnot is more than enough for an old-school server. There is no need for addons, last man standing events etc. Sure tfs CAN do it, but the fact is, old-school players don't have a need for that stuff.
Changing exp rates in stages would be one of those things. But until very recently changing frags wasn't possible either. So, I have faith. ;)

they are technically magic rates if you ever played Real Tibia you can see why they are quite OP when changed, they are quite easy to get either ways.

Code:
080C9D69 = (Default 6, default secs per mana, global)
080C9E0D = (Default 4, for vocation ID 2)
080C9D9A = (Default 6, for vocation ID 1 and 11)
080C9E20  = (Default 3, for vocation ID 3 and 12)
080C9E52  = (Default 2, for vocation ID 13 and 14)
080C9E1B  = (Default 12, for vocation ID 3 and 4)
No, they're not technically magic rates, they are mana rates, and I already found these (SecsPerHP, SecsPerMana) in that one hour session I had of also finding spell formulas and other stuff...
What happened to "not sharing these addresses to anyone" by the way?

You are ridiculous..

And you sure have a ridiculous way of showing people respect also
1x

Back