• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Hello guys!!
I have been a sick mystery-seeking madman for a short time now. Can someone here give me a hand with the Remeres map editor?
I have seen that .otbm files are needed but the original maps only contain the .sec files.
I don't know if it's better to transform them to the expected format, or to get an editor that reads the .sec files.
Can someone talk to me privately or help me with this?
I want to see and understand the maps better, I would even like to be able to open my own local server to check!
Thanks in advance!

Can anyone explain how SS works? When I send a kill -15 on the game's pid it doesn't clean the floor. The right thing to do would be to clean the entire floor except the houses, right?

Can anyone explain how SS works? When I send a kill -15 on the game's pid it doesn't clean the floor. The right thing to do would be to clean the entire floor except the houses, right?
It can either skip saving the map, or save the map with refreshing, or save the map without refreshing - depending on how you close it. Refreshing applies ONLY to all the tiles with refresh flag.
By default, the 'normal' daily reboot is done with saving and refreshing. If you close the server via signal 3, 15 or 30 it saves the map without refreshing, and if you do so via signal 2 (ctrl+c) it does not save the map at all. Signal 15 closes the server with 6 min delay and the red messages appear prior to that, the others should close it instantly.

Last edited:
It can either skip saving the map, or save the map with refreshing, or save the map without refreshing - depending on how you close it. Refreshing applies ONLY to all the tiles with refresh flag.
By default, the 'normal' daily reboot is done with saving and refreshing. If you close the server via signal 3, 15 or 30 it saves the map without refreshing, and if you do so via signal 2 (ctrl+c) it does not save the map at all. Signal 15 closes the server with 6 min delay and the red messages appear prior to that, the others should close it instantly.
how can I daily reboot?

how can I daily reboot?
Reboot is set true by default. You're passing RebootTime upon the launch via QueryManager, and the game server will shutdown at that time with saving and refreshing the map. Whether it can restart automatically depends on the script file "reboot-daily" that has to be placed in the same directory.

Reboot is set true by default. You're passing RebootTime upon the launch via QueryManager, and the game server will shutdown at that time with saving and refreshing the map. Whether it can restart automatically depends on the script file "reboot-daily" that has to be placed in the same directory.
thx for the reply. my server is online at zanera.servegame.com xD

Back