• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

Probably map sectors are replaced with the corresponding map sector from origmap if X times has passed and no player is in the area.
But I would like to know more about that as well.
@Ezzz How the floor reset/refreshable tile system works?

Sectors are refreshed every round the game advances, in CipSoft server, sending packets, receiving packets, moving creatures, etc ... happens in the same game loop & thread (advance game), there is a RefreshCylinders function which refreshes cylinders which have no players around in a 31x31 radius (Sector size), this function refreshes the amount of cylinders (sectors) specified in map.dat (I think it's called RefreshCylinder, and it's default value is 8 - 8 sectors to be refreshed at a time). That combined with a 999 millisecond delay to refresh the specified sectors.

There are over 9000 sectors, so all sectors can be refreshed once every 150 minutes not taking into account specified RefreshCylinder value, if there are no players walking around of course.
This'd mean that if the round nr in advance game is close to the last sectors, then it would mean Ankrahmun south-eastern areas to be refreshed., around minute 75 to be Venore PoH.

Refresh system in these files don't have a delay between refreshes of sectors, TimeStamp is used for sector swap.
Refresh system moves creatures (Monsters and NPCs) back to their starting coordinate.

At reboot time, the server refreshes all existing sectors no matter what.

ED6KTND.png

Where are all of you finding your Tibia 7.7 or 7.72 clients? I've searched atleast 10 websites and forums for clean clients.. ( even this forum ) and every single client has this

CMC Detected: AdWare.Win32.SaveNow!O

I want to find a clean client. Can someone upload one? or link me? ( seriously I've searched countless sites and scanned every file. They all have the same adware )

Where are all of you finding your Tibia 7.7 or 7.72 clients? I've searched atleast 10 websites and forums for clean clients.. ( even this forum ) and every single client has this

CMC Detected: AdWare.Win32.SaveNow!O

I want to find a clean client. Can someone upload one? or link me? ( seriously I've searched countless sites and scanned every file. They all have the same adware )

https://remeresmapeditor.com/rmedl.php?file=tibia77.exe

Here are just some pictures I took while looking around.. Some are interesting and some are not so much. Enjoy Also please note I didn't google translate all of them.

Mexi Lover boy

random

I'm having this problem on Centos 7, please help:

Code:
[root@localhost bin]# ./game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

Initialisierungsfehler: cannot find config-file
[root@localhost bin]#

Code:
Tibia Game-Server

[root@localhost bin]#
Did you install ubuntu 14.04. on vmworkstation aswell?

Code:
Tibia Game-Server

[root@localhost bin]#
"Cannot find config file" has nothing to do with the os. As it data, cannot find config file. Which is the .tibia file.

Code:
Tibia Game-Server

[root@localhost bin]#

Code:
cd ../
sudo cp .tibia  /root

Maybe that works

Back