• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)

schema

querymanager

i never got it to work myself, but stored em just incase :p good luck

Already expired. Anyone with the .sql schema? I think it's the last piece on the puzzle. :D

Thank you, emil92b. That was wonderful.

I asked for the .sql file 'cause I thought I had the wrong one. You see, the .sql you gave me is the same that's distributed with the Query Manager. So in other words, I had this file already but I was thinking it was the wrong one, that's why I asked for it, to get the right one.

Why do I think this .sql is wrong? I'm not sure, but my problem is that the game server closes with "Segmentation fault", and when I tried to use Iryont's query manager, some SQL errors suggested I was using the wrong database schema.

That's what happens when I use the regular query manager:

Game server:
Code:
gameserver@gameserver:~ []> sudo ./bin/game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

InitSignalHandler: 21 Signalhandler eingerichtet (Soll=28)
Starte Game-Server...
Pid 2644 - horche an Port 7172
Warte auf Clients...
Segmentation fault

(And the game closes)

Login server:
Code:
loginserver@loginserver:~/login_server$ ./tfls
Dark Tibia Server - Version 0.2
Compiled with GNU C++ version 9.3.0
Compiled on Apr 30 2020 04:36:09 for platform x64

A server developed by Milice, Yamaken & Mark Samman

>> Loading config
>> Loading gameserver config...
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 8.0.19
>> Running database manager
> No tables were optimized.
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Dark Tibia Server Online!

Query manager:
Code:
manager@querymanager:~/query_manager$ ./querymanager
--------------------
OTServ QueryManager
--------------------
:: Connecting to the MySQL database...[done]
:: Starting OTServ QueryManager...
[done]

Authentication packet (0x00)
Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Received loadWorldConfig packet (0x35)
Determining WorldType
Wrote 19 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Wrote 3 bytes to socket.

Received clearIsOnline packet (0x2E)
data: 0x01
unknown :1
Wrote 5 bytes to socket.

That's what happens when I use the Iryont's query manager:

Game server:

Code:
gameserver@gameserver:~ []> sudo ./bin/game
Tibia Game-Server
(c) by CIP Productions, 2003.

Starte Game-Server...
Pid 2658 - horche an Port 7444
Warte auf Clients...
Segmentation fault

(And the game closes)

Login server:
Code:
loginserver@loginserver:~/login_server$ ./tfls
Dark Tibia Server - Version 0.2
Compiled with GNU C++ version 9.3.0
Compiled on Apr 30 2020 04:36:09 for platform x64

A server developed by Milice, Yamaken & Mark Samman

>> Loading config
>> Loading gameserver config...
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 8.0.19
>> Running database manager
> No tables were optimized.
>> Loaded all modules, server starting up...
>> Dark Tibia Server Online!

Query manager:
Code:
manager@querymanager:~/iryont_qm$ ./querymanager
::Query Manager
::Connecting to MySQL... OK!
::Binding to port 17778... OK!
WORLD TYPE: PVP
mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM kill_statistics: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'cip1.kill_statistics' doesn't exist
mysql_store_result(): SELECT * FROM kill_statistics: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'cip1.kill_statistics' doesn't exist
mysql_real_query(): DELETE FROM `kill_statistics_last_week` WHERE date + 60 * 60 * 24 * 7 < unix_timestamp(now()): MYSQL ERROR: Table 'cip1.kill_statistics_last_week' doesn't exist
mysql_real_query(): DELETE FROM kill_statistics: MYSQL ERROR: Table 'cip1.kill_statistics' doesn't exist

What's interesting here is the Iryont's query manager printing MYSQL ERROR: Table 'cip1.kill_statistics' doesn't exist, saying that there's a missing table on my database. I'm thinking that this problem is the same reason why it fails with the regular query manager too, but I'm kinda lost/clueless here.

Any tips? Thoughts? I'm really needing help, don't know what to try next.

Last edited:
Hello sorry my english.
This gameserver has a spyware that sends log to email from cip, any debugged it?

BR> Debuggei o gameserver e vi que ele envia log via email por sendmail para cip.. isso é um spwyare, por isso eles deixaram pra lá e não cairam encima de processar o colega..

alguem percebeu isso????

Hello sorry my english.
This gameserver has a spyware that sends log to email from cip, any debugged it?

BR> Debuggei o gameserver e vi que ele envia log via email por sendmail para cip.. isso é um spwyare, por isso eles deixaram pra lá e não cairam encima de processar o colega..

alguem percebeu isso????

With all due respect.... Bullshit.

It might send client debug info, but it's not spyware.

Hello everyone please someone could make an updated tutorial step by step and with the necessary files. Thank you

Lua:
InitLog: Kann Protokoll game nicht anlegen.
error.log: InitLog: Kann Protokoll game nicht anlegen.
Verwende eigene Stacks.
Starte Game-Server...
Pid 5362 - horche an Port 7172
LaunchServer: Fehler 99 bei bind.
error.log: LaunchServer: Fehler 99 bei bind.
Bind Error Again -> Begin FloodBind :(

Did I do something wrong? that happens?

please help me understand

Hello I have to start all this:

1.- CentOS-7.0-1406-x86_64-DVD (I just need centos 7?? ) VM or Native OS?
2.- RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin)
3.- libs (dennis-libraries? Or another for this installation)
4.- Querymanager (could someone upload the querymanager
to work with these specifications)
5.- otserv_schema_data.sql File on MEGA (https://mega.nz/file/zw4hjb5R#OxSNHybvYBrR7KbsS8iFYoYr27MlEAjqq4HjdhzbQ3U)
6.- realotserloginserver posted by Yamaken or which one works for me?
HeavenIsLost/realotsloginserver (https://github.com/HeavenIsLost/realotsloginserver)
7.- cliente 7.70 tibia already downloaded
8.- something I'm missing ??? or I can mount it with other more compatible Linux distributions and which ......
And follow this tutorial but this one is for centos 3.1: /

A few weeks ago I am practicing Linux commands and seeing all the answers that are in the forum and some things are no longer online and they use different Linux files and distributions and libraries and that.

I'm from the old school of lukewarm and that's why it's important for me to play this server and try it. Really thanks everyone

hello everyone I am having the following problem when running the tibia server I use CentOS-7.0-1406-x86_64 + Ubuntu 14.04. Is it necessary to use Centos + Ubuntu or can this work only with centos 7 or which distribution would be better ..

I am using RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin) ....

Attachments

• otserv_schema_data.rar
    701.3 KB · Views: 46 · VirusTotal
  • realots-query-manager-master.zip
    21.6 KB · Views: 36 · VirusTotal
  • dennis-libraries.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 33 · VirusTotal
  • centos error.jpg
    centos error.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 53 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Lies. I've always ran it in the x86_64 architechture
Son of Linus, help us run gameserver cipsoft on x64 architecture
Be kind to the children of the window uncle.
[]'s

hello everyone I am having the following problem when running the tibia server I use CentOS-7.0-1406-x86_64 + Ubuntu 14.04. Is it necessary to use Centos + Ubuntu or can this work only with centos 7 or which distribution would be better ..

I am using RealOTS 7.7 Cipsoft files (virgin) ....
Which error?
Seek Jehovah and Renounce Satan
God of Israel bless you

Last edited:
Hello @Tony32 please can you upload the files (lib,querymanager,slq........) you use to be able to make all this work in Centos7 (realots-7-7-cipsoft-files-virgin)
Thank you. 😀
Son of Linus, help us run gameserver cipsoft on x64 architecture
Be kind to the children of the window uncle.
[]'s

Which error?
Seek Jehovah and Renounce Satan
God of Israel bless you
You can run in only CentOS if you want. Or only Ubuntu if you want. Doesnt really matter that much tbh.
I've ran them in both. Also using WSL2 on Windows.

All the information needed is either in this thread or Tutorial Running Cipsoft Server Files (https://otland.net/threads/tutorial-running-cipsoft-server-files.244579/)
There is no need to run two distros, even less reason to use stone age centOS3.

As I've said a thousand times. Easiest method of running this server is by using bonez binary(modded one)
and placing the libs in the libs folder.
I wont go into any details as they are in this thread or the other

I finally have it working, I use a very limited website to create accounts + xampp.
I have a problem I modify in the game folder game / data / owners.dat, modifying the owner .... if I manage to enter the house but the things that I put inside the house disappear when closing the server with Ctrl + C
Or is there another way to buy a house.
Can someone please help Thank you 🙏

Last edited:
I finally have it working, I use a very limited website to create accounts + xampp.
I have a problem I modify in the game folder game / data / owners.dat, modifying the owner .... if I manage to enter the house but the things that I put inside the house disappear when closing the server with Ctrl + C
Or is there another way to buy a house.
Can someone please help Thank you 🙏

afair map isn't saved when you close the server via ctrl + c, try exiting with signal 15 or 30

Community,

TL;DR: MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!QtQ0SQ6J!5UygYGF2xfUBNn13ww6ilWdIJEEG6n24O81iEyEbRdU)

I've uploaded the entire Cipsoft distribution, available at the link below. The tarball is the original tarball that was transferred from the Zanera game world to my Redhat workstation, over a decade ago. All files are untouched and offers you a genuine look into history. Everything is original, including the game binary.

For those who have already downloaded the modified distribution this offers little new, other than that the binaries are unmodified (including the EXP/regen rates in the game server binary), NPCs are 100% original, and the monster loot is exactly how it should be.

This release also exposes that some quests of which I have always maintained were solvable are in fact not. I said so because hope is always the last thing to die. Hope brings life.

Having said that I want to shortly address the history about the origin of the files. They were obtained when a social engineering attack escalated into a root compromise of nearly all the US servers and at least one German server. There was no sorcery involved.

SimOne was the first third party to have the complete distribution. Remere the second, although possibly only in part. Talaturen (aka Mark) had some of the NPC files. Ryan offered me 5K for the distribution, but it never came to a deal.

After RealOTS came to an end I befriended Iryont. First I gave him all the correct strings and positions for books, and later on I decided I liked him enough to give him the full distribution for free. He improved Tibianic a lot by assimilating the data into his server. Ezzz also has the full distribution as he's passionate about Tibia, and wished to use it to learn from it. The distribution also changed hands two or three times.

Given the wide spread leak of the files and the inaccuracies that have been left unchallenged I felt the need to address the above and to release the original tarball to the community. It's for educational purposes only. There's no query manager (Credits to SimOne to write the initial basic QM) and no login server. If you want to get this to work, there's other threads and people you can turn to for assistance.

Back in my Tibia playing days I was the only person that knew you could exchange life crystals for life rings. I told two other players, whom I considered friends. Within a week the 'secret' was sold by the highest levels on the server for 750K. I then decided to post the solution of the life crystal 'quest' on the Wiki (Erig's site I believe) and within a week or two it was known throughout the entire Tibia universe. Moral of the story: Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

The link is here:

MEGA (https://mega.nz/#!QtQ0SQ6J!5UygYGF2xfUBNn13ww6ilWdIJEEG6n24O81iEyEbRdU)

Link is down, someone has a working one?

Back