• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.7] RealOTS 7.7 (Cipsoft Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
friend did not know what to do, the text file of my character is created, firewall is already disabled, but even so the character does not enter the game. I am using the RSA key CipSoft, is it necessary to use the OTServ?

I would help you, but I actually never came up with this problem.
Note I used to run it behind Ubuntu 14.04.

I would help you, but I actually never came up with this problem.
Note I used to run it behind Ubuntu 14.04.
In 14.04 server run too, but gameserver dont receive connection from client.

Go fuck your self Dennis. Before I release all your info on here. Where you live, where you work, and how ugly your fucking face is. You know there is medicine for acne. Might wanna give it a go.

Go fuck your self Dennis. Before I release all your info on here. Where you live, where you work, and how ugly your fucking face is. You know there is medicine for acne. Might wanna give it a go.

Mad bro?

In da face
You scammer prick got owned, im glad all community got the files

@datapack
too many files was edited...

Its a shame that we had an effort to make that files public and now the ones that got it running are just trying to keep it to themselves. You guys got a great sense of community.

SHUT UP SAIYAN MONKEY!!!!!

I will release one tutorial to run this files, but first i need connect my char in game. =)
sorry for double post
Maybe you should try run cip files on centos 7 it might work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back