• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(7.72 Client) (Othire 1.0 Server) Teleport to temple on login if no space (7.4) not working properly

Terotrificy

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, back in 7.4 you could do teleport to temple using chests, big tables, pots, etc. Right now i can only make teleport with magic walls, creatures and so on, no chests, pots or tables working, you just simply log in above. Anyone know where can i modify it on server? Sorry i've been long looking for it in sources and server functions but i can't find it... Using server Othire 1.0.

Solution
Hello, back in 7.4 you could do teleport to temple using chests, big tables, pots, etc.

That's not true. You never could tp yourself using furniture stuff in real tibia. Only other creatures and immoble objects.

If you want to change it regardless of the above: it's in map.cpp file, PlaceCreature() function. This line I believe:
Code:
if (!tile || (placeInPZ && !tile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_PROTECTIONZONE)) || tile->hasProperty(BLOCKSOLID))
   continue;
Just add another property to the statement: || tile->hasProperty(...). You need to check what property that would be to include the items you want.
Hello, back in 7.4 you could do teleport to temple using chests, big tables, pots, etc.

That's not true. You never could tp yourself using furniture stuff in real tibia. Only other creatures and immoble objects.

If you want to change it regardless of the above: it's in map.cpp file, PlaceCreature() function. This line I believe:
Code:
if (!tile || (placeInPZ && !tile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_PROTECTIONZONE)) || tile->hasProperty(BLOCKSOLID))
   continue;
Just add another property to the statement: || tile->hasProperty(...). You need to check what property that would be to include the items you want.

Last edited:
Solution

Code:
   continue;
Thank you very much, i wont change it after all, i was checking the updates and throwing knifes, small stones and throwing stars weren't reusables back in 7.4 so it looks like most of the 7.4 servers have custom mechanics. Btw do you know if when you used the magic wall rune, you could logout just after it? because in my server if i shoot a magic wall, i don't get the x-log... if you can help me with any other tips i might be missing (because of the 7.4 ot servers custom mechanics i might misunderstand something) please tell me, thank you again!

Back