• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

anyone with a solution for saving items on the map and also for cleaning them on server save or something?
Elaborate, saving items on map how? After turning on and off the server? If so, what is the point of cleaning them during server save?

Elaborate, saving items on map how? After turning on and off the server? If so, what is the point of cleaning them during server save?
save loot bags and all items on the ground, so if i restart or if the server crash/dc the items will still be there. but yea either have everything cleaned on a 24hr serversave or by command

save loot bags and all items on the ground, so if i restart or if the server crash/dc the items will still be there. but yea either have everything cleaned on a 24hr serversave or by command

"Save loot bags and all items on the ground"
You do realize that if you clean the server that will be gone too?

"Save loot bags and all items on the ground"
You do realize that if you clean the server that will be gone too?
yes, if you do a clean every item dropped by a player should be gone, except houses ofc.

true, however don't wana restart just for a clean
Oh, okay. To save peoples loot bags in case of a quick restart? It's possible alright, but if I were you I'd wait for updates to the server save, or warn at least 30 minutes before you shutdown the server. I can't help you with this :(

yeah i don't knw the best way to do this myself, and yeah i probably explained bad sorry for that.

but the goal is to save players loot bags incase of crash, but also be able to clean the map for overload of items(either by command or an auto clean that warn you before it happens)

Well it does update the cap but only the money, not the item cap.

example: You put 1 spear in your hand and if you buy spears you can buy infinites of them.

I've tried experimenting with adding "player->updateInventoryWeight();" in some places like internaladditem without luck, since im not a c++ programmer.

I've tried experimenting with adding "player->updateInventoryWeight();" in some places like internaladditem without luck, since im not a c++ programmer.

There's a small workaround for that on this thread that I've posted. You're gonna have to look around for it, or look in my messages :p

Back