• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

#canteditmylastpost

when i compiling i get

Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc110-mt-1_51.lib' D:\projects\server\server\LINK server

help pls :(

so there is no way to get (Configuration Properties > General > Platform Toolset) "v100" in MSVC 2013?

i need to get MSVC 2010?

:(

i try add:
https://otland.net/threads/no-damage-to-guildmates-and-no-damage-to-party-members.139041/

and got:
s3Z8ao8.png

any idea hot to fix it or how to implement "no dmg to guild member" system?

^
i mean no dmg to players in my guild, normal atack players in other guilds

In my OT, a knight with a stonecutter axe has higher maximum damage than a paladin with a power bolt?
I know, it's because power bolt's attack is 40 and stonecutter is 50 and distance/melee formulas are mostly identical. But, as far as I can remember paladins had higher damage than knights in 7.x
Is that normal 7.72 behaviour? How could it be that paladin at his best hit less than a knight at his best?

In my OT, a knight with a stonecutter axe has higher maximum damage than a paladin with a power bolt?
I know, it's because power bolt's attack is 40 and stonecutter is 50 and distance/melee formulas are mostly identical. But, as far as I can remember paladins had higher damage than knights in 7.x
Is that normal 7.72 behaviour? How could it be that paladin at his best hit less than a knight at his best?
just ajust the server the way you like

#canteditmylastpost

when i compiling i get

Error 1 error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc110-mt-1_51.lib' D:\projects\server\server\LINK server

help pls :(
give up about trying to compile with a compiler other than visual c++ 2010. just download the express edition one.

My npcs are responding and everything but as soon i want to travel/shop they say that i dont have enough money when my backpack is full of it xD anyone got a clue or can help me out with this?

Kind regards.

My npcs are responding and everything but as soon i want to travel/shop they say that i dont have enough money when my backpack is full of it xD anyone got a clue or can help me out with this?

Kind regards.
Post the code of the npc xml / lua

Is your data pack up to date? aside from your npc scripts etc..
Because according to the data pack on github your code should execute properly.

Kind regards.
If both of these conditions is false it returns false and the else statement executes
Code:
if getPlayerMoney(cid) >= price or isPlayerVip(cid) == TRUE then
    if isPlayerVip(cid) == TRUE then
        selfSay('Set the sails!')
        doTeleportThing(cid, town_boat)
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 10)
        talk_state = 0
    else
        selfSay('Set the sails!')
        doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, price)
        doTeleportThing(cid, town_boat)
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 10)
        talk_state = 0
    end
else
    npcHandler:say('You don\'t have enough money.')
    talk_state = 0
end

Back