• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

https://www.virustotal.com/pt/file/...6c8ddcf8e41689604aa5dab10cf909a2d4b/analysis/
eSg5u2m.png

This is strange, might be the amount of optimizations I ran through VS or is it that it's in debug mode ? I don't remember, but it's plain compiled from VS.

@Ezzz about this:
Code:
-- Extra experience % per player when sharing experience
party_exp_mul = 5
This is the default % when people are in party?

@@Ezzz

Can you help me to include Exp share, and that rope want work if there any item on the hole.

Thanks

@Ezzz Im tryin to make one 7.22 client server with 7.4 sprites. I compiled it for windows, i did all the footsteps at cpps, i let it 7.72, change items and global map to 7.4. I did Every single step, and i still got this error:

"FATAL: [OTBM loader] [x:31981, y31535, z7] Failed to create item."
"FATAL: [OTBM loader] Could not open the file data/data/world/world.otbm."

Error: Couldn't load map

What should i do? May i did any mistake? May im using wrong .otb?

Anyway, thank u so mutch.
W8 answers. TKS!

@Ezzz is it possible to restart or shutdown server in .lua?
I have a daily server save, but I want to restart or shutdown it everyday at server save.

I can offer PayPal payments for anyone willing to fix this within the next 2 days.

So I've created a talk action that enables a certain amount of protection through player loss (sort of like blessings) except just a little more basic for now.

As of right now, items, skills and containers still drop. Even though the PlayerLoss is set and saved.. so I have no idea what is causing this. I have looked through player.cpp and the parts where the item loss does get defined, it seems a bit iffy. Any help is appreciated.

onLogin Creature Script:
Code:
    if isPlayer(cid) and getPlayerLevel(cid) < 30 then
            print("Low Level Loss Protection")
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337, 4)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, 0)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_MANA, 0)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_SKILL, 0)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_ITEMS, 0)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_CONTAINERS, 0)
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, 18, "Protection: Your Experience and Item Loss is reduced to 0% while you are under level 30!")
            doSavePlayer(cid)
    end

TalkAction Code for First Blessing that uses the same method:
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)
        if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337) == 1 then
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "You already have the first blessing!")
        elseif getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337) == 2 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337) == 3 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337) == 4 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337) == 5 then
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "You already have a stronger blessing!")
        elseif doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid, 7500) then
            setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 13337, 1)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, 70)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_MANA, 70)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_SKILL, 70)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_ITEMS, 7)
            doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_CONTAINERS, 70)
            doSavePlayer(cid)
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "You have successfully purchased the first blessing for 70% Loss Percent.")
        else
            doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_DEFAULT, "You dont have enough gold coins {7,500gp} to purchase this!")
        end
    return false
end

Sources: https://github.com/TwistedScorpio/OTHire/tree/fe351b2cbfdc1bfe1148822bf83eebf7ca01791d

If anyone can help find and solve the problem as I have not been able to find it over the past week of trying different methods, thanks for any help in advance!

Regards,
Extrodus

I really cant get this to compile in my VM debian 7 .. did all as you described in your compiling guide.. twice
I get a lot of warnings, some copies -> http://pastebin.com/prcMjSjY

They are just warnings so you can either ignore them or add "-Wno-strict-aliasing" to your makefile.

You should be able to find your executable in the build directory.

@Nottinghster - Do you have some free time to help me with the Player Loss/Blessing System on this distro? I can compensate you for your time spent helping me :)

Back