• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Ok got a weird problem : some spawns doesn't spawn (I checked spawn time it's 150 and there is also spawnsize set)for example at poi dl's is there any known problem for that?

Ok got a weird problem : some spawns doesn't spawn (I checked spawn time it's 150 and there is also spawnsize set)for example at poi dl's is there any known problem for that?

It's plain OTServ but downgraded, so to that:

You mean after you kill a spawn, it will no longer respawn ?

It's plain OTServ but downgraded, so to that:

You mean after you kill a spawn, it will no longer respawn ?
No it respawned like after 50 minutes. I'm talking about poi dl's rest spawns seems to work fine.

Hmm seems like that spawn was the issue there was one 30 sqm spawn for alot of creatures when I added more everything went normal.

Hmm seems like that spawn was the issue there was one 30 sqm spawn for alot of creatures when I added more everything went normal.

So it was 1 (one) single spawn with A LOT of creatures, what is your spawn rate in config ?
NOTE: Spawn rate in config.lua simply sets the amount of creatures to check at every spawn check. e.g; if it's at 1 (one) and there are 5 creatures in a single spawn (purple fire), then once the spawn check is done, only one creature will spawn until another round check is done.

This server doesn't check cap when you grab an item from a quest,
is there any way to fix this without the need to script every action to check free cap?

Heeeelp @Ezzz

I have debugged desintegrate problem and from my observation this might caused it:
void Protocol::eek:nSendMessage(OutputMessage_ptr msg)
{
#ifdef __DEBUG_NET_DETAIL__
std::cout << "Protocol::eek:nSendMessage" << std::endl;
#endif

if (!m_rawMessages){
msg->writeMessageLength();

if (m_encryptionEnabled){
XTEA_encrypt(*msg);
msg->addCryptoHeader();
}

if (msg == m_outputBuffer){
m_outputBuffer.reset();
}
}

/*if(!m_rawMessages){
msg->writeMessageLength();

if(m_encryptionEnabled){
#ifdef __DEBUG_NET_DETAIL__
std::cout << "Protocol::eek:nSendMessage - encrypt" << std::endl;
#endif

XTEA_encrypt(*msg);
msg->addCryptoHeader(m_checksumEnabled);
}
else if(m_checksumEnabled){
msg->addCryptoHeader(true);
}
}*/

if(msg == m_outputBuffer){
m_outputBuffer.reset();
}
}
is there any particulator reason why you changed it?

Removed the commented code and compared to OTServ Legacy Dev:

KVso8Uv.png

Back