• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

Then I have no idea why desintegrate creates problem here and not on pure otserv :D

Then I have no idea why desintegrate creates problem here and not on pure otserv :D

This OTServ is legacy-dev, did you add it there too? You can use WinMerge, only superficial changes were made for protocol.

This OTServ is legacy-dev, did you add it there too? You can use WinMerge, only superficial changes were made for protocol.

Hey could you on me please there something I need to ask you thanks

how can i configure it to player be bloket when it hav 2 parcels at the same sqm?

That's only from Tibia 7.4, you can do some work arounds checking if the height of a tile is > 1 then don't let the player walk on that tile.

@Ezzz, just can't findout what i should do to fix it ;/. Serv almost done, maps, scripts, everything converted to 7.4. BY THE WAY, I WILL RELEASE IT!

How is this option in config.lua managed in game?
Code:
-- Extra experience % per player when sharing experience
party_exp_mul = 5

I have to say I do have experienced issues with /shutdown command, I don't remember exactly if I still have this issue or what did I do to fix it.
For the real monsters behavior, yes I do have a personal fix for it that I won't be releasing anytime soon, sorry.
For the experience thing, I will try and reproduce locally.

But unfortunately I can't help out with the monsters A.I, that's what makes my server unique.

I have to say I do have experienced issues with /shutdown command, I don't remember exactly if I still have this issue or what did I do to fix it.
For the real monsters behavior, yes I do have a personal fix for it that I won't be releasing anytime soon, sorry.
For the experience thing, I will try and reproduce locally.

But unfortunately I can't help out with the monsters A.I, that's what makes my server unique.
Ok thanks.

I am using visual studio 2013, and I am getting this error:
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc110-mt-1_51.lib'

I tried to change the toolset to v100 but it says it need to be visual studio 2010. what should I do

missing account.cpp, commands.cpp, iomapxml.cpp and alot more files in the source folder?

Can't compile thanks to that ....

Update:
My config lua is set to use mysql;
but when i try to run it, it says: failed to initialize SQLITE connection. File otserv does not exist.

Update:
My config lua is set to use mysql;
but when i try to run it, it says: failed to initialize SQLITE connection. File otserv does not exist.
seems like you compiled it with __USE_SQLITE__ instead of __USE_MYSQL__

that is strange since I compiled it yesterday with the very same flags and it is running smoothly :p

Back