• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.1b - Based in OTServ Trunk (Latest)

i saw this code at npc /scripts/npcsystem/module.lua
but i donet know how to use it or impolement it at othire1.0 npcs are not responding to "bring me to"
Code:
function TravelModule:addDestination(name, position, price, premium)
table.insert(self.destinations, name)
local parameters = {
cost = price,
destination = position,
premium = premium,
module = self
}
local keywords = {}
table.insert(keywords, name)
local keywords2 = {}
table.insert(keywords2, 'bring me to ' .. name)
local node = self.npcHandler.keywordHandler:addKeyword(keywords, TravelModule.travel, parameters)
self.npcHandler.keywordHandler:addKeyword(keywords2, TravelModule.bringMeTo, parameters)
node:addChildKeywordNode(self.yesNode)
node:addChildKeywordNode(self.noNode)
end
function TravelModule.travel(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)
local module = parameters.module
if(cid ~= module.npcHandler.focus) then
return false
end
local npcHandler = module.npcHandler
local cost = parentParameters.cost
local destination = parameters.destination
local premium = parameters.premium
module.npcHandler:say('Do you want to travel to ' .. keywords[1] .. ' for ' .. cost .. ' gold coins?')
return true
end

when i start compiling after following the guide posted in github i get this error as soon as it starts.

1>------ Build started: Project: opalina, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1> otpch.cpp
1>c:\users\nando\downloads\proyecto opalina\opalina\opalina\otpch.h(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

can someone help me ?

when i start compiling after following the guide posted in github i get this error as soon as it starts.

1> otpch.cpp
1>c:\users\nando\downloads\proyecto opalina\opalina\opalina\otpch.h(17): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'libxml/xmlmemory.h': No such file or directory

can someone help me ?

I answered your PM.

1> otpch.cpp

can someone help me ?

I have exactly the same problem, @Okke can you PM me too?

@Update to above, I might have solved it by adding directories in C++ / General / Add directories

But now when I compile I get this:

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error C4996 'WSASocketA': Use WSASocketW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_ops.ipp 1287
Error C4996 'WSAAddressToStringA': Use WSAAddressToStringW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_ops.ipp 1857
Error C4996 'WSAStringToAddressA': Use WSAStringToAddressW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_ops.ipp 1917
Error C4996 'gethostbyaddr': Use getnameinfo() or GetNameInfoW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_ops.ipp 2020
Error C4996 'gethostbyname': Use getaddrinfo() or GetAddrInfoW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_ops.ipp 2069
Error C4996 'inet_addr': Use inet_pton() or InetPton() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_select_interrupter.ipp 60
Error C4996 'inet_addr': Use inet_pton() or InetPton() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\libraries\inc\boost\boost\asio\detail\impl\socket_select_interrupter.ipp 73

and now I fucking get this

Error LNK1104 cannot open file 'libboost_regex-vc110-mt-1_51.lib' danera C:\Danera Server VB Project\danera\danera\LINK 1

Ok, I managed to compile.

However, I had to NOT USE precompiled header C/C++ > Precompiled header

Because I was getting bunch of errors:
1>..\tile.cpp(21): fatal error C1083: Cannot open precompiled header file: 'Release\danera.pch': No such file or directory

When I disable, it complies and I can log into game normal, however there must be a reason to use that precomplied header? How to fix?

Thank you guys! I'm planning to open classic Danera server again.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone send me the compiled executable? i'm having a lot of problems when trying to compile it, linked paths not found and stuff that i have no idea how to fix.

Attachments

@Ezzz first of all, thank you for this contribution!

@Topic
I compiled/run the server and site perfectly on ubuntu without errors, but i cant connect in the server. No have errors in console too (server does not respond).
I've tried several times (Change Rsa in otserv.cpp, change rsa in OTClient, change rsa in tibia original client - NOTHING Work :( ..) and i can not solve.

Anyone have this same problem and can help me??

Thank you!!!!

@Ezzz first of all, thank you for this contribution!

@Topic
I compiled/run the server and site perfectly on ubuntu without errors, but i cant connect in the server. No have errors in console too (server does not respond).
I've tried several times (Change Rsa in otserv.cpp, change rsa in OTClient, change rsa in tibia original client - NOTHING Work :( ..) and i can not solve.

Anyone have this same problem and can help me??

Thank you!!!!
before you start changing the rsa and touching sources maybe you should start the server with clean sources and try if you still have the problem, then you should look at your ip's and port's make sure you downloaded the last revision from github
TwistedScorpio/OTHire

@Olddies @Ezzz @Topic, all work noww!!!

One question, if i use otclient , Hotkey System work for runes/itens =/
Its possible disable hotkeys for all clients (OTClient/CipSoft Client)?

Thank you!!!

@Olddies @Ezzz @Topic, all work noww!!!

One question, if i use otclient , Hotkey System work for runes/itens =/
Its possible disable hotkeys for all clients (OTClient/CipSoft Client)?

Thank you!!!
well only if you use otclient you will have hotkeys for runes unless you use a custom otclient because tibia client from version 7.72 dont have hotkeys for runes, so all what you need to do is compile an otclient without hotkeys or use normal tibia client with custom rsa and others antibot kinds

@Olddies
Hmm, i understand. But the problem is that if anyone use another OTClient (besides mine), the hotkey will work too, right? =/
yes that is what i'm telling you have to compile a custom client antibot system, anti hotkeys and whatever you want on it, there are alot of guides here in the forum about it so you can fill up your needs

Back