• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[7.72] OTHire 0.0.3

As I promised before, I know it tooked a some time, but here it is:

I've forked the OTHire project, based on the lastest rev

Features that I'm adding

* Guild War (Some code already added)
* Cast System (Not implemented yet)

Nottinghster/OTHire

Some commits that I've made

Guild War - Part 1 · Nottinghster/OTHire@4e6c1c9
Guild War - Part 2 · Nottinghster/OTHire@6ead3d5
Guild War - Part 3 · Nottinghster/OTHire@924ff21
i will contribute with the cast system within you work on the guild war? :D

Relax mate

Relax mate, I'll add both ;)
i went to test the war system and it works well, the only problem is the command
Code:
<talkaction words="!war" access="0" script="war.lua"/>
doesn't work or atleast for me so what i did is this and worked well
Code:
<talkaction words="/war" access="0" filter="first word" script="war.lua"/>
so thanks for this =)

the war system works without the icon war shield, right? i want to add this to otx2

the war system works without the icon war shield, right? i want to add this to otx2
yes it works without the icon war shield u just get skulls green and yellow to indentify you are in war and i dont know if this works in otx since it is based on otserv not tfs... by the way otx comes with war system by default

yes it works without the icon war shield u just get skulls green and yellow to indentify you are in war and i dont know if this works in otx since it is based on otserv not tfs... by the way otx comes with war system by default
I've made the pull request, it will work like this:

* Ally will have GREEN SKULL
* Enemy will have YELLOW SKULL

@Peonso, accept the pull request my friend ;)

i know that wouldn't work but i can adapt it XD
thanks for your reply

well if u can do it is good i just though the codes are really different and maybe dont work =)
indeed they're not i have had add many codes from othire to my otx sources with minimal editions

Do you guys have the same issue? When you shoot soulfire rune fire fields doesn't work, and if you stay on the field damage keep spamming, same happen with poison and energy field.
2yEcJWy.gif

are you using oth 3 or 1.0?
if you're using 0.3 download the 0.1 versions

Back