• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

8.0/7.4 War OTS High Peaced Levels?

Pyrka Leci

Reaction score
Hello old players.
Does anyone of the present and interested have a complete engine / files to create WAR OT with large lvl from the start I mean the server on which from the start we have a given lvl, for example 60lvl and we knock the lvl for frags and we lose it asymmetrically?
More or less like KARAMY WAR OT?
Please answer those interested in this type of server for warfare and DEV's

Im also interested in something like that. Either 7,4 / 7,6 / 7,92 / 8.0 / 8.1 / 8.11 / 8.42 / 10+ /12+. It would be nice to play on one of those versions on a war server.

unfortunately there aren't any servers like those, i suggested a lot of times to a few 7.4 warot owners to do a speed rotation system where you'd have different character speed at a different day of the week. The problem with 7.4 warservers is that they can only allow level 31-37 bracket because at higher levels u can UE easily and it just gets infuriating when ur playing solo vs teams of 2/3. and get ue'd all the time.

The only server that used to have this feature was @Kaspar 's Divinum (bad name af) 7.4 warserver, yet sadly the server didn't take off and wasn't a success.

I remember when I tried opening mega-war, back in like 2016, and it didn't hit as much as i thought, back when ot wars were actually admirable, 2011-2012, its going to be really hard to get the new ot players to play a war ot, other than marlboro, there is no competition

Not to be rude or anything, but I would suggest to try looking for other type of ots

gl bro

This community is really brain damaged because every time there is an war ots that might stand for longer period of time they leave it after 1 week so there is really no point in creating anything. It's better to stop playing this game and just check from time to time if something interesting shows up if you are a war ots type of player.

This community is really brain damaged because every time there is an war ots that might stand for longer period of time they leave it after 1 week so there is really no point in creating anything. It's better to stop playing this game and just check from time to time if something interesting shows up if you are a war ots type of player.
Its not the otland community, its the player community, they want the new new of tibia and well thats all there is to it :/ unfortunate for the ones that grew with that nostalgia 2012, 8.6 war lvl 100-150

Those were the best times no glizzy

Its not the otland community, its the player community, they want the new new of tibia and well thats all there is to it :/ unfortunate for the ones that grew with that nostalgia 2012, 8.6 war lvl 100-150

Those were the best times no glizzy
By "this community" i meant overall playerbase of ots in 2021. And it's not true that they want to play new versions of tibia when it comes to war ots because there is no war ots for 12+ client for example. The only long term otses that ive seen are the rl maps which allow botting 24/7 for months and years and thats why they are alive for such a long time. I remember i logged aurera global at start 2014 and i quit it after 1 week and its still standing. But this topic is all about war ots and those are non existant today and community is to blame because if they played 1 ots that is perfectly fine for wars then there would be no need to open new servers. War ots is perfect for wars because new players won't be at a huge disadvantage that rl maps create when some1 is botting 2 years straight 24/7 and is 1k lvl's above every1 else.

like make realesta soul ez cant make spam ue 70 soul 1 ue ez D:.

better find ways to make 💰 money from war ots because nowadays doesn't worth much making server for fun anymore (unless you're playing maybe)

we're blessed having realesta war online 24/7 for years anyway and for free*

winter is coming so more ppl gonna play it's good time to make something but what and how to make it worth hosting ... ?

*u can quit half year and it's still there whenever u feel like playing
even though it's kinda spam ots and I'd prefer real tibia mechanics like tibiantis

** well, yday I was watching stream on twitch from someone with sick aim and was thinking...
would be fun to watch top players in small teams all on stream fighting eachother in some kind of competition
maybe if it's good advertising there can be little cash prizes for winning games idk

Last edited:
better find ways to make 💰 money from war ots because nowadays doesn't worth much making server for fun anymore (unless you're playing maybe)

we're blessed having realesta war online 24/7 for years anyway and for free*

winter is coming so more ppl gonna play it's good time to make something but what and how to make it worth hosting ... ?

*u can quit half year and it's still there whenever u feel like playing
even though it's kinda spam ots and I'd prefer real tibia mechanics like tibiantis

** well, yday I was watching stream on twitch from someone with sick aim and was thinking...
would be fun to watch top players in small teams all on stream fighting eachother in some kind of competition
maybe if it's good advertising there can be little cash prizes for winning games idk
I did not mean a server where we spam uekami or other area spells only a server where we do not reset our level every time we die :p

Back