• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.0] Discussion - About Huntia.org

WhySoSerius

Reaction score
Eloth will open a new server now with a full rpg focus with the Medivia Legacy templates, what do you think? Can it be promising?

What is Huntia? Huntia is a real-map 8.0 server with party experience sharing and all quests. This server is trying to replicate the old days with extra features which make the game way more enjoyable. The server has a big community and playerbase, guaranteeing you a server you can have fun on, 24/7, any time you want.
Exp Rate 2x
Skill Rate 2x
Magic Rate 1x
Loot Rate 1x
Mana Regeneration 2x

Nice as always! Huntia have big chance for long gameplay as it has proxy services and nice rates so.. why not play?

I'll play it if it has pre-8.0 damage formula. I.e level influences a lot in the damage, mages have a weapon that isn't useless after level 50(burst arrows), knights can use runes to deal decent damage and complement their auto attacks, etc.

I'll play it if it has pre-8.0 damage formula. I.e level influences a lot in the damage, mages have a weapon that isn't useless after level 50(burst arrows), knights can use runes to deal decent damage and complement their auto attacks, etc.

This is finish in 8.1 not in 8.0

Back