• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Retro 8.0 / 8.1 (no modified sprites) RPG with custom map.

OTcreator

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
What do you think of the server, on the client 8.0/8.1 without any quirks.
Everything on the old rules, no new mobs, weapons, etc.
The whole thing like in the old days?

Would it make any sense?

Hello!
What do you think of the server, on the client 8.0/8.1 without any quirks.
Everything on the old rules, no new mobs, weapons, etc.
The whole thing like in the old days?

Would it make any sense?
The opinion among players is mixed, but overall imo custom content (not exactly ripped directly from higher versions) will keep players for longer. Do not overdose changes, do not hestitate to fix whatever was wrong in this version and listen your players while testing.

The best advice I can give is to make the server to be most enjoyable for you, as you would make it for yourself in the first place.

The opinion among players is mixed, but overall imo custom content (not exactly ripped directly from higher versions) will keep players for longer. Do not overdose changes, do not hestitate to fix whatever was wrong in this version and listen your players while testing.

The best advice I can give is to make the server to be most enjoyable for you, as you would make it for yourself in the first place.
Thanks for the comprehensive answer !
I myself even considered that with the 8.0 protocol, the possibility of development will quickly end.

That's why the project on 13.X is also in play ....

Back